• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Generic Host Letter Catalog & Cooking

In summary, most consultants have their guests make the checks out to the host, because it is a personal preference and it keeps things simple.
pamperedlinda
Gold Member
I'm looking to streamline my paperwork. Does anyone have a Generic Monthly Host Letter that they are willing to share? I spend way too much time customizing Monthly Host Letters for both Cooking and Catalog Shows. I'd like to start using a generic host letter that covers the info for both a cooking and a catalog shows and then just include the Monthly Host & Guest flyers and order forms in the packet. A seperate one for Cooking shows and Catalog Shows would be fine, but ideally I'd like a consolidated one.

If you have one, that would be great, if not.....I'll get to work and create one.

host cover lettersLinda
here you go..this is what I use...and what I've been doing also, is asking my hosts right away if they have email and a printer..then I ask if I could send them the host bonus flyer, guest special flyer, and outside order form through email to them...They love it, because they are receiving it immediately after I set the show up (if it was booked via the phone)..then I mail them catalogs and invites and my recruiting stuff. Saves on my printer ink. Hope this helps

Attachments

• catalog show_new host pgm.doc
    24.5 KB · Views: 414
  • kitchen show_new host pgm.doc
    24.5 KB · Views: 367
This is what I include with each packet.

Attachments

• Cooking Show Hostess Letter.doc
    266.5 KB · Views: 499
  • Catalog Hostess Letter.doc
    264 KB · Views: 413
Here are mine....

Attachments

• host letter[1].doc
    28 KB · Views: 488
  • Catalog Show Planner.doc
    69 KB · Views: 363
  • Catalog Show Host Letter[1].doc
    30.5 KB · Views: 549
Thanks ladies! I'll look through these later today.

Hey Karlene, how's the fundraiser coming along?

I am curious why do most of you have the guests make the checks out to the host? I am new and have only had a couple of shows, I have had them make them to me am I doing it wrong or is it personal preference?

Tiffany
soon to be Future Director!
Wave 1 Conference

Tiffany,

It is a personal choice and consultants have their reasons for how they like to take payment. I have my guests make their checks payable to me.

My director likes the checks made out to the host. She says that people are less likely to write a bad check to one of their friends. Also, you only have to deal with your host then if there is a problem with the payment.

When I started I had guests make out their checks to the host, because that's how the woman who recruited me did things. It was my director who pointed out that if a host doesn't close (and we all know there are those flaky hosts) and the checks are made out to me, I can close the show on my own. If not, I've essentially wasted an evening.

1. What is a generic host letter catalog?

A generic host letter catalog is a collection of Pampered Chef products that can be purchased directly from the company without the need for a specific host or party. This catalog is typically used for individual orders or for customers who cannot attend a traditional Pampered Chef party.

2. How do I order from the generic host letter catalog?

You can order from the generic host letter catalog by visiting the Pampered Chef website or contacting a Pampered Chef consultant. You will be able to browse the catalog and place your order directly through the website or with the help of the consultant.

3. What types of products are available in the generic host letter catalog?

The generic host letter catalog features a wide variety of Pampered Chef products, including cookware, bakeware, kitchen tools, and pantry items. These products are often best-sellers and customer favorites.

4. Are there any special deals or discounts available for ordering from the generic host letter catalog?

Yes, there are often special deals and discounts available for ordering from the generic host letter catalog. These may include limited-time promotions, discounted products, or free shipping offers. Be sure to check the Pampered Chef website or with your consultant for any current deals.

5. Can I still earn host rewards when ordering from the generic host letter catalog?

No, host rewards are not available for orders placed through the generic host letter catalog. However, you can still earn rewards and benefits by hosting a traditional Pampered Chef party with a consultant. This allows you to earn free and discounted products based on the sales at your party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • JennLizFran
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
JennLizFran
Replies
Views
nay62