• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Let's Start the Year off With a Recruiting Bang!

In summary, the conversation suggests the idea of having a brainstorming session and creating a list of recruit leads for accountability and support. The group discusses the importance of having a few successful recruits to gain momentum and the need for better focus in the recruiting process. They also mention having a list of warmer leads and seeking input from others on strategies and techniques. The conversation ends with excitement for working together and achieving success in recruiting.
pamperedbecky
How would you guys feel about having a nice brainstorming session and a place for accountability to work with any recruit leads we might have? Sandra's recent post about "Recruiting Professionals" got me thinking.

Maybe we have some recruit leads (some more recent, some kind of stale) that we can list as a way just to hold ourselves accountable or even just to remind ourselves what kinds of leads we have. For example, I have had quite a few recruit leads over the past several months, but nothing has really come from them. I LOVE the encouragement this group gives and I'm sure there are others in my boat. I know if I can start off the year with a handful of recruits (heck, I'd take just a few!), this would really get the ball rolling. Do you all feel that if you get a couple under your belt, it kind of helps with your momentum?

Maybe we can list some of the warmer recruit leads we might have with a tiny background on each. Then others can feel free to give their input to see if certain things were tried or certain words were used. I feel that I sometimes lack the words that can REALLY make them think about this oppty.

As much as the recruiting process needs to be about THEM, I find myself thinking way too much "Oh wouldn't it be awesome to get 10,000 recruiting points in the first few months?" So, I think I personally need a better focus or something.

What do you guys think? I'll have to think back these last few months, but I know for me there are about 5 pretty warm/hot recruit leads that haven't gone anywhere. They haven't ruled PC out, but there hasn't been much movement. Some that were "sort of" recruit leads I gave info to, but didn't follow up well with them. I'll need to think about that. I'll gather my thoughts and post again about who that is. The rolling lead list system I used to use has fallen by the wayside.

I'm really excited to hear your thoughts! We can be a great team and really get the ball rolling this year. Let's make it happen!

I think having a brainstorming session and a place for accountability for recruit leads is a great idea! It can be so easy to get caught up in the day-to-day tasks of our businesses and forget about following up with potential recruits. Having a designated space to list our leads and discuss strategies for reaching out to them can be really helpful.I definitely agree that getting a few recruits under our belt can give us momentum and motivation to continue recruiting. It's also helpful to have a support system like this group to encourage and give advice.I like the idea of listing warmer recruit leads and their backgrounds, as well as discussing different approaches and words to use when talking to them. Sometimes it's helpful to get a fresh perspective from others who have had success with recruiting.I can relate to the struggle of balancing the focus on the recruit's needs with our own desire for recruiting points. It's important to remember that ultimately, it's about finding the right fit for the recruit and not just about the numbers.I look forward to hearing more about your warm/hot recruit leads and seeing if we can come up with some ideas to help move them along. And don't worry about the rolling lead list falling by the wayside - we all have our moments of being overwhelmed. That's what this group is for - to support each other and keep us on track. Thanks for bringing up this topic!

1. What is "Let's Start the Year off With a Recruiting Bang!"?

"Let's Start the Year off With a Recruiting Bang!" is a program designed to help companies kick off the new year with a strong and successful recruitment strategy. It offers valuable insights, tips, and resources to attract top talent and build a competitive workforce.

2. Who is this program intended for?

This program is intended for companies of all sizes and industries that are looking to improve their recruitment efforts and attract top talent. It can be beneficial for HR professionals, recruiters, hiring managers, and anyone involved in the hiring process.

3. What can I expect to learn from this program?

By participating in "Let's Start the Year off With a Recruiting Bang!", you can expect to learn about the latest recruitment trends, best practices, and strategies for attracting and retaining top talent. You will also gain insights from industry experts and have the opportunity to network with other professionals in the field.

4. How long is the program and how is it structured?

The program typically runs for one day and is structured into various sessions, including presentations, workshops, and panel discussions. There will also be networking opportunities and a chance to interact with speakers and other participants.

5. How can I register for "Let's Start the Year off With a Recruiting Bang!"?

You can register for the program on our website or by contacting our team directly. Registration fees may apply, and early bird discounts may be available. Stay tuned for updates and announcements on our website and social media channels.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• otisbg
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
otisbg
  • pamela
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
pamela
  • Cr8vKitchen