• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Lemon Zest Measuring at a Show..

In summary, I bring the measuring tools to pass around and let the customers do the measuring themselves.In summary, customers measure the lemon zest themselves with easy to use measuring spoons.
smilesarepriceless
Gold Member
So, when you are doing the lemon zest at a show, let's say w/ the microplane adjustable grater, what do you catch the zest w/ to then measure it..Or do you let it fall on a cutting board, and then put in a measuring device somehow??

I try to use only the cutting board with measure cups at shows... so I would just grate the zest onto the board and use the handy scraper to scrape the zest into the right size measure cup.
If I need just a small amout of zest, then I use the adjustable measuring spoons... set the spoon to the right amount, tip is on it's side on the board and gently push the zest into the spoon. Make sense?

Zest it onto the cutting board with measure cups, then use the handy scraper to scrape into the measuring cups. I also put some of extra zest in the mini EZ read to pass around the room so they can feel how "angel fine" it is.

See - I had a good idea!!! Two votes for the cutting board with measure cups!

Great minds think alike:D & evidently at the exact same moment:eek:

I don't have the cutting board with measuring cups.... so I zest it on the cutting board, then just measure it with an easy adjustable measuring spoon.

Teresa Lynn said:
measure!! whats that? :)

HA! That's what I was going to say!:D How I measure anything is with the palm of my hand. I just look at it in the palm of my hand, and think, "Yep, that looks like a teaspoon" or tablespoon, or whatever........

I never measure at my show I tell them I am using the method grandma taught me.
I sell plenty of our measuring tools but seldom bring or talk about them.

Related to Lemon Zest Measuring at a Show..

1. How do I use the lemon zest measuring tool?

To use the lemon zest measuring tool, simply hold the lemon firmly in one hand and run the tool across the surface of the lemon. The sharp edges of the tool will scrape off the zest, which can then be easily measured using the marked lines on the tool.

2. What measurements are indicated on the lemon zest tool?

The lemon zest measuring tool has three measurement lines - 1 teaspoon, 1/2 teaspoon, and 1/4 teaspoon. These measurements are perfect for adding just the right amount of zest to your recipes.

3. Can I use the lemon zest tool on other citrus fruits?

Yes, the lemon zest measuring tool can also be used on other citrus fruits such as oranges, limes, and grapefruits. Simply follow the same steps of holding the fruit firmly and running the tool across the surface to remove the zest.

4. Is the lemon zest tool dishwasher safe?

Yes, the lemon zest measuring tool is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. However, we recommend hand-washing to prolong the life of the tool.

5. How do I store the lemon zest measuring tool?

The lemon zest measuring tool comes with a protective cover for safe storage. Simply place the cover over the sharp edges of the tool and store in a utensil drawer or container.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
leftymac
  • babywings76
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
AnnieBee
  • jenpartain
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies