• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Grand Opening Show: Demo 3-Cheese Garden Pizza & Create Brownie Truffle Bites

In summary, the group discusses ideas for Joy's grand opening show and suggests a 3 cheese garden pizza and brownie truffle bites as well as simple beverages like coffee, water, and soda. Joy's kit is on the way and she plans to pick up some wine for the show. Another consultant shares her success with the same menu and suggests adding vodka to the Cran-Raspberry Fizz.
ChefJoyJ
Hi all! My grand opening show is Sunday and I'm planning on demo-ing the 3 cheese garden pizza (from the new consultant recipes) that uses stoneware. :) I was thinking about preparing ahead of time the brownie truffle bites and letting them "decorate" as they want - using the grater to grate zest, the knife to cut marischino cherries, etc.

Does that sound good? Any other ideas? PC/non-PC is welcome. What beverages should I have on hand? Coffee, tea, water, sangria? Ideas and advice please!!

(side note - my kit is on the truck for delivery today! Yeah!!! :D)

That's great, Joy! I know you were nervous about your kit getting to you too late.

Pizza and brownies sound fabulous! Keep the rest simple. Make a pot of coffee, have some water, and some sodas. Or if you know people would be OK with it, a bottle of wine. (Sometimes the best shows are the ones with adult beverages!)

You are going to have fun opening your kit!

For a beverage, make the Cran-Raspberry Fizz from Season's Best. It's very good. Your kit won't haev the quick-stir pitcher, but it's still a great recipe.

I was thinking about the cran-raspberry fizz. Since I don't have the quick stir pitcher...do I make as suggested just stir gently?

Ann - I'm quite happy too! Quite relieved when I saw it was on the truck for delivery! :) I think when I go to the grocery store, I might pick up a bottle of wine or 2.... A red and white maybe. I love wine, so if we don't open it, no biggie! :D

kspry said:
You are going to have fun opening your kit

I'm so excited for the FedEx guy to get here!!!! I can't wait to open it and get my hands on the products! :D :D :D

I had to chuckle - I think the Fedex guy here hates me now since I became a consultant in April, lol. My kids love to see the truck coming up the driveway and ask what new "cooking show stuff" I have to show them!

I just had my grand opening show last Friday. I made the same things! Three Cheese Garden Pizza, Mini Chocolate Truffles and I make the Cran-Raspberry Fizz. I had vodka to add to it. YUM! Also some wine. I had beer to go along with the pizza of course, and sodas. Everyone LOVED the Cran-Raz drink! It was a great show! My next one is this Thursday and my host wants the exact same menu! :thumbup:

1. What ingredients are needed to make the 3-cheese garden pizza?

The ingredients needed for the 3-cheese garden pizza are pizza dough, marinara sauce, shredded mozzarella cheese, crumbled feta cheese, shredded parmesan cheese, and your choice of fresh vegetables such as bell peppers, onions, and mushrooms.

2. Can I use a different type of cheese for the 3-cheese garden pizza?

Yes, you can definitely use different types of cheese for the pizza. Feel free to experiment with your favorite cheeses to create your own unique flavor combination.

3. How long does it take to cook the 3-cheese garden pizza in the oven?

The cooking time for the 3-cheese garden pizza may vary depending on your oven and the thickness of the pizza crust. Generally, it takes about 10-15 minutes to cook at 400 degrees Fahrenheit.

4. Can I make the brownie truffle bites ahead of time?

Yes, you can make the brownie truffle bites ahead of time. They can be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. You can also freeze them for up to 2 weeks.

5. Are there any variations to the brownie truffle bites recipe?

Yes, there are many variations to the brownie truffle bites recipe. You can add different toppings such as nuts, sprinkles, or chocolate chips. You can also use different types of brownie mix or even make them from scratch.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• gussey30
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Mommy2amo
  • ChefJWarren
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
pamperedlinda
  • donnathepamperedchef