• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Lead Box Signage Ideas for Tomorrow's Deadline

In summary, the conversation revolved around the topic of lead box signage and ideas for promoting a business. One person had the opportunity to leave a lead box at a bank and asked for suggestions on what kind of signage to use and what to offer as a prize. Another person shared their experience with using a lead box and suggested using a monthly drawing or recipe cards as a way to attract attention. The conversation then shifted to brainstorming ideas for an Olympic-themed promotion and someone asked for advice on how to approach a bank for placement of a lead box.
PamperChefCarol
Anyone have any great lead box signage????

I have the opportunity to leave a lead box at a bank and picked up a clear plastic box at Staples. It has a 4 X 6 slot for a card at the top. Anyone ever done any signage that I could borrow???

While I am at it, any suggestions what to put out. Recruiting, recipes, etc, but any eye catching ideas???

And do I offer a prize for filling out a slip? And if so, what????

Oh, and BTW, I need to have it all done and ready to go at noon tomorrrow. I know, I certainly do procrasinate.

Too tired to think, but figure I can try to respond. Not sure about signage. I use the Merrill lead box and put a little thing on it "Fill out slip to win a prize" or something like that. I should have something about monthly drawing (actually I may have). My slips are pretty simple (snagged them from here). I personally don't have any recipe cards out, but that's a great idea with your name on them. Better than plain business cards. For the door prize, you could do a Season's Best or a free cooking show or a discount on their first order or a gift certificate to use with you, of course.Hope this helps a little at least. Good luck with it!!

Could you share about how you were able to get the bank to allow you to place your lead box there? Thank you as I think this is a splendid business opportunity.

I have a pretty open calendar this month, and am wanting to generate some sales. Has anyone thought about doing something with an Olympic theme? An 8-8-08 special of some sort? I've been trying to think of twist on this special date, but haven't come up with anything. Maybe an online sale for my website? Any ideas?

ChefSharain said:
Could you share about how you were able to get the bank to allow you to place your lead box there? Thank you as I think this is a splendid business opportunity.

I belong to a networking groug (BNI) and one of our members is the branch manager for Flagstar bank. She has a table in the entrance way and she likes to showcase local businesses. I can do a little display with recipes, info and a the box.

Related to Lead Box Signage Ideas for Tomorrow's Deadline

1. What exactly is lead box signage?

Lead box signage is a type of advertisement that uses a box or container to collect contact information from potential customers. This information is then used to generate leads for a business or organization.

2. How can lead box signage help my business?

Lead box signage can help your business by capturing the attention of potential customers and encouraging them to provide their contact information. This allows you to reach out to them and potentially convert them into paying customers.

3. What are some creative lead box signage ideas?

Some creative lead box signage ideas include using eye-catching designs and colors, incorporating interactive elements such as games or surveys, and offering a special incentive or giveaway for those who fill out the lead box form.

4. How can I maximize the effectiveness of my lead box signage?

To maximize the effectiveness of your lead box signage, it is important to place them in high-traffic areas, use clear and concise messaging, and make it easy for people to fill out the form. You can also consider offering a small gift or discount to those who provide their contact information.

5. Is there a deadline for implementing lead box signage ideas?

While there is no specific deadline for implementing lead box signage ideas, it is important to plan and execute them in a timely manner. This will ensure that you are able to collect leads and follow up with potential customers in a timely manner, maximizing the impact of your lead box signage.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lisatx04
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
pchefinski
  • cbord
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
its_me_susan
  • monica_sweetconsultant