• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Late Night Christmas Lead: A Lucky Gift Return or Last-Minute Shopper?

In summary, Pampered Chef offers a variety of quick and easy recipes for Christmas Day, such as the Festive Holiday Wreath Dip, Roasted Vegetable Platter, and Mini Christmas Tree Brownies. Their products, such as the Quick Cooker, Pressure Cooker, and Rockcrok Everyday Pan, can also save time on Christmas cooking. Orders can still be placed in time for Christmas and there may be special promotions and discounts available. And, Pampered Chef products can be used for non-holiday meals and cooking throughout the year.
ChefBeckyD
Gold Member
and I was taking a little break from creating "atmosphere" for the morning...and I JUST got a new lead. Someone interested in purchasing product. How much you want to bet they opened a present and are now wanting to return it???

Let's hope not!Maybe they opened a present and decided they need the whole line and that the best way is by signing as a consultant! ;)

I had an HO Lead at 12:01am on New Year's Day who wanted info on "Starting her own business"....she was drunk.P.S. Why am I on at 7:40am on Christmas morning? No more little ones in the house...the 20 year old who is back from college should be up by noon (hopefully) and my dh is sick and trying to sleep it off. I LOVE IT!! Such a nice quiet morning with my coffee and my computer! Hey, to each his own! It will be PLENTY busy here later this afternoon!!!Merry Christmas!!!!!

Did you make her sign before she sobered up??? LOL!

Becky, maybe they received Christmas money and they want to spend it on the best present you can receive!!:D

Hi there! First of all, Merry Christmas! I'm glad you took a break to check in on your business, even on a holiday. That's dedication! And congratulations on getting a new lead, especially at such a late hour. You never know when someone might be browsing for some last-minute gifts or looking to return a present they received. Either way, it's a great opportunity for you to showcase our amazing products and help them find the perfect gift or replacement. Keep up the great work and enjoy the rest of your Christmas!

1. What are some quick and easy recipes I can make with my Pampered Chef products on Christmas Day?

One simple and delicious recipe is our Festive Holiday Wreath Dip, made with cream cheese, sour cream, and your favorite herbs and spices. You can also use our Stoneware to make a beautiful and flavorful Roasted Vegetable Platter for your holiday spread. Or try our Mini Christmas Tree Brownies made with our holiday-themed baking molds.

2. How can I use my Pampered Chef products to save time on Christmas cooking?

Our Quick Cooker and Pressure Cooker are perfect for making holiday favorites like mashed potatoes and roasts in a fraction of the time. You can also use our Rockcrok® Everyday Pan to cook multiple dishes at once, saving time and space in the oven. And make sure to check out our selection of time-saving gadgets like the Garlic Press and Mix 'N Chop.

3. Can I still order Pampered Chef products in time for Christmas?

Yes, you can still place an order for Pampered Chef products and have them delivered in time for Christmas. We offer expedited shipping options for last-minute gifts or recipe needs. Just make sure to check the estimated delivery date at checkout to ensure your order will arrive on time.

4. Are there any special holiday promotions or discounts for Pampered Chef products?

Yes, we often have special holiday promotions and discounts on select products. Make sure to check our website or contact your Pampered Chef consultant for the latest deals and offers. You can also join our email list to receive exclusive discounts and promotions.

5. Can I use my Pampered Chef products for non-holiday meals and cooking?

Absolutely! Our products are designed to make cooking and meal prep easier and more enjoyable year-round. From everyday meals to special occasions, our products are versatile and durable enough to handle all your cooking needs. Plus, we offer a variety of recipes and tips for using our products beyond the holiday season.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jessinthekitchen
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • annew