• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Label Mystery Solved: Find the Perfect Skinny Label!

In summary, KG's car is pimped and so are the hosts of the open house. The Pimped Chef is a cross between a chef and a cool.
EdraJayne
I had invites printed up... for my website it says.. www.pimpedchef.biz/mywebsitename! Where in the world did that come from!!!?:blushing:

Does anyone use labels that are long and skinny? If so what brand/item number are they.

I tried looking at officemax's website but i can't find any!!

I would call the company that you had them made with. I think they were manually edited by someone. I would speak to a supervisor also. That is unacceptable!

:eek: i printed them out at office max...

lesson learned... lesson learned...

An old editor taught me a trick years ago - before you send the job to the printer (that's print shop, not the output device on your desk) be sure to read the copy to yourself - out loud.

another really good idea is to read the copy backwards.... it stops your brain from making assumptions and looking over errors.

.draeh reve I gniht tsebmud eht tuoba s'tahT

I actually found small labels at the Dollar Tree for $1 for about 400 or so. Maybe you could just get return address labels, or you cut down ones that are too large but long enough (if that makes sense).

While I appreciate all the editing tips, I just have to say thank you for making my LAUGH OUT LOUD at work!!!

Do you think a pimped chef is a cross between this :chef: and this :cool: ??

HEHE!!

jkinak said:

HEHE!!

I need a combo smiley. I wonder if I bedazzle my garlic press if that would earn me the title.

Thanks for all your suggestions! I thought I did a really good job in proof-reading it... Hubs brought home a sheet of "custom" from Avery that I will use and cut to size.

Tropicalburstqt2 said:
I actually found small labels at the Dollar Tree for $1 for about 400 or so. Maybe you could just get return address labels, or you cut down ones that are too large but long enough (if that makes sense).

I got those at the $ store also and love them! They are perfect for printing your info to put on the recipe cards!:thumbup:

jkinak said:
While I appreciate all the editing tips, I just have to say thank you for making my LAUGH OUT LOUD at work!!!

HEHE!!
That's what I was thinking. That's a whole other business.

jkinak said:

HEHE!!
Your customers will all know when The Pimped Chef pulls into your driveway...

http://www.sneedco.com/Superfly%20Eldorado_Tom%20Tindera_3.JPG

Oh my!Maybe we should invite hosts to let us "pimp their kitchen!"I just made up invites for an open house last weekend. As I prepared to hand out the last one, I noticed it said, "Come and join the FUND." Nobody joined the fun ... or the fund, as we got hit by the Great Blizzard of 08 ... but I can only imagine my neighbors shaking their heads, imagining that I was trying to send them money ....

Kitchen Guy that is an awesome car!

I worked for a Buick dealer back in the mid-1970's and you cannot believe how many cars there were that looked like that one. I knew a guy that owned a trim shop, and he made enough money building cars like that he was able to pay cash for a bowling alley in Texas and retire there.

By the way...http://www.sneedco.com/Superfly%20Eldorado_Tom%20Tindera_1.JPGThis car lives in Cincinnati.

ROFL - this thread is just what the Dr. ordered today! Thanks, I needed a good chuckle! (Pimp Your Kitchen - good one! I think I'm going to use that! LOL!)

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
Your customers will all know when The Pimped Chef pulls into your driveway...

http://www.sneedco.com/Superfly%20Eldorado_Tom%20Tindera_3.JPG

Leave it up to KG to bust out the official Pimp Chef vehicle out. It's only missing a set of oven mitts hanging from the rearview mirror.

I needed this laugh before i tackle the job of printing, cuting and ultimately hiding my embarrassing mistake... on 60 invites, 25 flyers, and 40 small flyers... :eek:

Thanks again for another OUT LOUD laugh!! "pimp my kitchen"??? I love it!!

KG, thanks for the PC Rides!!

This gives a whole new purpose to the party sticks!

Related to Label Mystery Solved: Find the Perfect Skinny Label!

What is the "Label Mystery Solved" event all about?

The "Label Mystery Solved" event is a special promotion by Pampered Chef that helps customers find the perfect skinny label for their kitchen needs. It offers tips and advice on how to choose the right label and showcases our top-selling labels.

How do I know which skinny label is best for me?

Choosing the right skinny label depends on your specific needs and preferences. Are you looking for a label that can withstand high temperatures? Do you need a label that is water-resistant? Our "Label Mystery Solved" event will provide you with all the information you need to make an informed decision.

Can I customize my own skinny label?

Yes, you can! Our "Label Mystery Solved" event will show you how to personalize your skinny labels with different fonts, colors, and designs. You can also add your own logo or text to create a unique label for your kitchen items.

Do I need any special equipment to apply the skinny labels?

No, you don't. Our skinny labels can easily be applied by hand without any special equipment. They are self-adhesive and can stick to a variety of surfaces, including plastic, glass, metal, and more.

Are the skinny labels safe to use in the kitchen?

Yes, all of our skinny labels are food-safe and BPA-free. They are also microwave and dishwasher safe, making them perfect for labeling food containers and kitchen utensils. Our "Label Mystery Solved" event will give you more information on the safety of our labels.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dannyzmom
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
dannyzmom
  • Aurora
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
carlajanes
Replies