• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Find the Best Address Label Template: What Happened to the CC Version?

In summary, an address label template is a pre-made document that allows you to quickly and easily create professional-looking address labels. You can find templates online or purchase them from office supply stores. These templates can be customized to fit your specific needs, including changing the text, layout, and adding images. The type of label paper to use will depend on the specific template, and you can save the template for future use by downloading or saving it onto your computer.
Does anyone know what happened to the address label template that was on the front of CC for so long? I can't find it anywhere! :(

It is under managing your business, working with your shows. I had a hard time finding it as well.

Has anyone else had a hard time having the printout match up with the labels? I followed the directions, but am having a hard time getting them to match up (and am getting frustrated at wasting labels!) Am I doing something wrong? (I have the scaling set at none and the auto-center box unchecked). Thanks for the assistance!

I gave up and just created my own. I did the same thing with the Mini-Cat stickers. I couldn't get them to print correctly no matter what I did.

SonyaVerrillo said:
Has anyone else had a hard time having the printout match up with the labels? I followed the directions, but am having a hard time getting them to match up (and am getting frustrated at wasting labels!) Am I doing something wrong? (I have the scaling set at none and the auto-center box unchecked). Thanks for the assistance!

Nope, could never get it to work. Oh well.

Try avery.com. Just enter the text and use their "design and print." Worked out much better for me, especially on my old printer.

Related to Find the Best Address Label Template: What Happened to the CC Version?

What is an address label template and how do I use it?

An address label template is a pre-made document that allows you to create professional-looking address labels quickly and easily. It typically includes spaces for the recipient's name and address, as well as your own return address. To use a template, simply open it in a word processing or label-making program, fill in the necessary information, and print onto label paper.

Where can I find address label templates?

You can find address label templates online through various websites, such as Microsoft Office or Avery. You can also purchase them from office supply stores or through Pampered Chef's website. Additionally, many label-making programs come with pre-installed templates that you can use.

Can I customize my address label template?

Yes, you can customize your address label template to fit your specific needs. Many templates allow you to change the font, size, and color of the text, as well as add images or logos. You can also adjust the layout and spacing of the labels to better fit your label paper.

What type of label paper should I use with my address label template?

The type of label paper you should use will depend on the specific template you are using. Some templates are designed for specific label paper sizes and brands, while others may be more flexible. It is best to check the instructions or website of the template provider to determine the best type of label paper to use.

Can I save my address label template for future use?

Yes, you can save your address label template for future use. If you are using a word processing or label-making program, you can save the document just like any other file. If you are using a template from a website, you may need to download it and save it onto your computer. This way, you can easily access and print your labels in the future without having to recreate the template each time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dwyerkim
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
dwyerkim
  • jesikaransom
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • RossDeb2