• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Searching for Lost Join Us Brochure Labels and Guide

In summary, the Join Us brochure can be found on the organization's website or at events and meetings. The brochure labels and guide can be used to organize and categorize information. If unable to find them, contact customer service. The brochure is available in multiple languages. To request a physical copy, contact customer service (shipping fee may apply).
dannyzmom
Gold Member
I can't recall if it was here or on CS that someone posted a set of labels she uses on her Join Us brochure as well as a guide as to where to put those labels....I printed it all and i *thought* I save it to my hard drive but can't find the files now...anyone have it or know what I am talking about?

Nevermind - found it - am attaching for anyone else who wants to use...

Attachments

• Labels for Join Us Booklet.doc
    43.5 KB · Views: 256
  • Labels for Join Us Booklet- Guide to using them.doc
    325 KB · Views: 271
Here are some similar.

Attachments

• Interview%20stickers%20for%20Join%20Us%20Carpenter%20Team[1].doc
    40 KB · Views: 252
  • Interview%20Questions%20-%20Cindy%20Lazor[1].doc
    27 KB · Views: 252
Last night we sat down and compaired the two sticker lists and Carolyn, I must say, we all liked the contents of the stickers you had so those are what we are going to use! Thanks so much!

baychef said:
Last night we sat down and compaired the two sticker lists and Carolyn, I must say, we all liked the contents of the stickers you had so those are what we are going to use! Thanks so much!

Thanks but I didn't design them...the're by MountainMomma over on CS. :)

1. Where can I find the Join Us brochure?

The Join Us brochure can be found on our organization's website or at any of our events and meetings.

2. How do I use the brochure labels and guide?

The brochure labels and guide can be used to organize and categorize different sections of the brochure to make it easier to navigate and find information.

3. What if I can't find the brochure labels and guide?

If you are unable to find the brochure labels and guide, please contact our organization's customer service for assistance.

4. Is the brochure available in different languages?

Yes, the Join Us brochure is available in multiple languages. Please check our website or contact us to find out which languages are available.

5. Can I request a physical copy of the brochure and labels?

Yes, you can request a physical copy of the Join Us brochure and labels by contacting our organization's customer service. Please note that there may be a shipping fee for physical copies.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• quiverfull7
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
cincychef
Replies
Views
ampirolli
  • rebeccastt
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies