• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

July/August Recruiting Promotion

In summary, the July/August Recruiting Promotion is a special offer available to new recruits during the months of July and August. It is open to all new recruits, including both full-time and part-time positions. The incentives offered in the promotion may vary, but typically include bonuses, special training opportunities, or other perks. To take advantage of the promotion, simply apply for a position during July or August and mention the promotion during the application process. While the promotion may be offered yearly, it is not guaranteed and other promotions or incentives may be available in different months or years.
finley1991
Hi there... I had a consultant who signed in August and qualified in her 1st 30 days... she's already received her free stoneware. I haven't received my gift card and now the flyer is down on CC so I can't read the fine print to see when I might get it.

Any ideas? Thanks for your help! :)

I signed a new consultant at the end of July. She qualifiied in her 1st 30 days (actually with her first 2 parties just 2 weeks after she signed) and I got my gift card about 3 weeks ago. HTH!

I got mine, but just 1-2 weeks ago. Hmmm, maybe call and see.

Thanks... She didn't qualify until Aug 31st so it will probably come this week. Usually when I post a question like this, it comes that day! :)

I called on mine last week and they said it was showing I had earned it but it hadn't shippped. My recruit qualified on the 20th. I still haven't gotten it, I am hoping today!

1. What is the July/August Recruiting Promotion?

The July/August Recruiting Promotion is a special offer available to new recruits during the months of July and August. It provides additional incentives for individuals to join our organization.

2. Who is eligible for the July/August Recruiting Promotion?

The promotion is open to all new recruits who join our organization during the months of July and August. This includes both full-time and part-time positions.

3. What are the incentives offered in the July/August Recruiting Promotion?

The incentives may vary depending on the specific promotion, but typically they include bonuses, special training opportunities, or other perks to make joining our organization more appealing.

4. How can I take advantage of the July/August Recruiting Promotion?

If you are interested in joining our organization and want to take advantage of the promotion, simply apply for a position during the months of July or August. Be sure to mention the promotion during your application process.

5. Is the July/August Recruiting Promotion available every year?

The promotion may be offered on a yearly basis, but it is not guaranteed. We may run different promotions or incentives in other months or years, so be sure to check our website or job postings for current offers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• nene960
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
jbdowd0798
  • Bren706
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
VeronicaW
  • PamperedchefDaly