• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Join the Wahooo Recruiting Club on CC - Connect with Me and Other Members!

In summary, "Wahooooo for Me!!!" is a phrase commonly used to express excitement or celebration. It is believed to have originated as a cheer or chant at sporting events, but has since become popular in various contexts. While it may be appropriate in a more casual or creative workplace, it may not be suitable in a more formal or traditional setting. It is a gender-neutral phrase that can be used by anyone, and there are variations such as "Wahoo for me!", "Wahoo!", or "Woo!" that convey the same meaning and level of excitement.
Check out the Wahooo Recruiting Club on CC...I am there... with only 1 other person!!! :woohoo:

Nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You go girl! On a side note ...
C = Consultant; SC = Senior Consultant; TL = Team Leader; D = Director; AD = Advanced Director; SD = Senior Director; SED = Senior Executive Director;
NED = National Executive Director.
What happened to Executive Director? Did we loose a level??? LOL

Sheila said:
You go girl!

On a side note ...

What happened to Executive Director? Did we loose a level??? LOL

No, it's still in the Career Plan Chart....

I was just joking about their omission of it in the text on their page. ;)

Related to Join the Wahooo Recruiting Club on CC - Connect with Me and Other Members!

1. What is "Wahooooo for Me!!!"?

"Wahooooo for Me!!!" is a phrase commonly used to express excitement or celebration. It can also be used as a catchy slogan for various products or events.

2. Where did "Wahooooo for Me!!!" originate?

The exact origin of "Wahooooo for Me!!!" is unknown, but it is believed to have originated as a cheer or chant at sporting events. It has since become a popular phrase used in various contexts.

3. Can "Wahooooo for Me!!!" be used in a professional setting?

It depends on the context and the company culture. While "Wahooooo for Me!!!" may be appropriate in a more casual or creative workplace, it may not be suitable in a more formal or traditional setting.

4. Is "Wahooooo for Me!!!" gender-specific?

No, "Wahooooo for Me!!!" is a gender-neutral phrase that can be used by anyone to express excitement or celebrate a personal achievement.

5. Are there any variations of "Wahooooo for Me!!!"?

Yes, some variations of "Wahooooo for Me!!!" include "Wahoo for me!", "Wahoo!", or simply "Woo!". These variations may be used interchangeably to convey the same meaning and level of excitement.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PCJenni
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • Chefgirl2
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • mountainmama74