• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are personal connections the key to successful recruiting?

In summary, "Finally, I'm Recruiting Again!" is a phrase used by Pampered Chef consultants to announce that they are actively seeking new team members. Anyone who is interested in starting their own business and has a passion for cooking and entertaining can be referred to join Pampered Chef, including friends, family members, coworkers, or anyone expressing interest. Referring someone can be done by sharing your consultant website, inviting them to a cooking party or information session, or providing your consultant contact information. Joining Pampered Chef as a consultant offers various benefits, including flexible scheduling, a generous commission structure, bonuses and incentives, access to exclusive products and discounts, and a supportive community. Pampered Chef also provides extensive training and support for new consultants
chefcharity
I am VERY excited! I am FINALLY out of my recruiting slump!! Two new ladies joined my team last week and I have an interview today with another lady - who, on a scale of 1 to 10 is at an 8!! I JUST might make Maui yet!! WooHoo!!

I think what changed is I am really trying to get to know my customes more. Chit chat a little more. I'm not big on idle time or idle chit chat. Remember the speaker at conference couple years ago who talked about Director personalities, relator, thinkers and socializers.. well, I am a director through and through! Very check list and task oriented! So, loosening up and chit chatting is helping, I think.

Ok, must get ready for my interview!! :)

Good for you!! Hope it rubs off on me! My slump is bad, but I've had a ton going on in my personal life so I haven't followed up on old leads.

Thanks for sharing what has helped you. I'm going to keep that in mind.

Congrats. I am so excited for you.

What does "Finally, I'm Recruiting Again!" mean?

"Finally, I'm Recruiting Again!" is a phrase used by Pampered Chef consultants to announce that they are actively seeking new team members to join their business.

Who can I refer to join Pampered Chef?

You can refer anyone who is interested in starting their own business and has a passion for cooking and entertaining. This can include friends, family members, coworkers, or anyone you meet who expresses interest.

How do I refer someone to join Pampered Chef?

You can easily refer someone by sharing your consultant website or by inviting them to a Pampered Chef cooking party or information session. You can also provide them with your consultant contact information so they can reach out to you directly.

What are the benefits of joining Pampered Chef?

Joining Pampered Chef as a consultant offers many benefits, including: the ability to make your own schedule, a generous commission structure, opportunities for bonuses and incentives, access to exclusive products and discounts, and a supportive community of fellow consultants.

What support is available for new Pampered Chef consultants?

Pampered Chef offers extensive training and support for new consultants, including online training resources, mentorship programs, and local team meetings. You will also have a personal mentor who will guide you through the onboarding process and provide ongoing support as you grow your business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• krzymomof4
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
krzymomof4
  • PCJenni
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
PCJenni
  • sandilou