• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Join the Sell-a-Thon & National Meeting Day: Info & More!

In summary, the National Meeting Day event is a day to have a big meeting with other directors. There is no one near me who is willing to do a meeting, so I am going to do it with the director who is extremely aggressive and my customers have told me stories of how she has tried to take them from me and bad mouth me.
PampMomof3
Gold Member
Hey! Just ran across this and wanted to share!!

it's the sell a thon and more info on the National Meeting Day!

Attachments

• sellathon_08nov-dec.pdf
    408.6 KB · Views: 243
    408.6 KB · Views: 210
    408.6 KB · Views: 227
  • nov08_meeting_planner.pdf
    110.3 KB · Views: 209
    110.3 KB · Views: 233
    110.3 KB · Views: 224
We're doing a big Nat'l Meeting Day event with NJR. I'm just gonna do what she tells me! LOL!

DebbieJ said:
We're doing a big Nat'l Meeting Day event with NJR. I'm just gonna do what she tells me! LOL!

Oh, must be nice!! J/k!!:p:p:p We'll see what the 4 of us can come up with!!

Where was the meeting day flyer? I just want to be sure I am accessing CS to its fullest.

It's in the CN, which is up behind CC.

I feel ignorant. What is the "GROW" Promotion????

I thought the same thing.
I think that was the if you promote to future director by Dec. 1st you get $100.

Oh, how I wish there was a group I could do the big meeting with! There is no one anywhere near me. Well, there is but they won't even talk to me - like I might take their business or something...

There is one director near me who is extremely aggressive and my customers have told me stories of how she has tried to take them from me and bad mouth me (even though we have never met). My customers say they were very turned off by her. ...I should say "was" - I just had a fair and next to me was a girl who does like 4 or 5 companies including PC. She signed with that director after she "strong-armed" her (consultant's words). She says that she never hears from her and doesn't even know if she's still selling but knows she gave up directorship. What goes around...

Back to the subject. I so wish I could do something big with other directors. I have no clue what I will do - my team has not shown interest in earning trips but hopefully this will change things. I'm listening and also will have a conversation with my exec. director to get ideas.

I'm sorry Beth but I"m sure we're all going to have or hear all kinds of ideas for this meeting. Once I have anything ideas on it, I'll post it!!!

Koolotus said:
I feel ignorant. What is the "GROW" Promotion????

Wasn't it the cash for promotion? If someone promoted, they got money and do did their director? Around the time of the rebate promo... but the grow promo lasted longer... see page 2 of attached...

Attachments

• rp_08jul_aug_recruiter.pdf
    152.3 KB · Views: 185
    152.3 KB · Views: 183
    152.3 KB · Views: 168
I have a SUPER fun idea for my meeting that I got from the director's loop -- PM me and I'll share... don't want to put it here. I'll tell you why when you PM me! ;)

How do you get on the Director's Loop? I always hear people talking about it, but it seems elusive! Or exclusive. Is it invite only or something?

Colleen, which Director's Loop are you on? I was on one, but got tired of the "does anyone have a flyer for....." requests, so I unsubbed.

Thanks for the info on GROW.
I didn't know what it was called :)

DebbieJ said:
Colleen, which Director's Loop are you on? I was on one, but got tired of the "does anyone have a flyer for....." requests, so I unsubbed.

I unsubbed from that one too... this is the one Morfia turned me on to. MUCH better. I think it's $10 a year but so worth it. It's the only one I subscribe to now. :)

Send an e-mail to: [email protected] gets you info on joining the list.

Related to Join the Sell-a-Thon & National Meeting Day: Info & More!

1. What is the Sell-a-Thon & National Meeting Day?

The Sell-a-Thon & National Meeting Day is an annual event hosted by Pampered Chef where consultants from all over the country come together to learn about new products, sales techniques, and business strategies. It is a day filled with networking, training, and inspiration for our consultants.

2. When and where is the Sell-a-Thon & National Meeting Day?

The Sell-a-Thon & National Meeting Day typically takes place in July and is held at various locations across the United States. The specific date and location for this year's event can be found on our website or by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant.

3. Who can attend the Sell-a-Thon & National Meeting Day?

The Sell-a-Thon & National Meeting Day is open to all current Pampered Chef consultants. However, if you are not yet a consultant but are interested in joining our team, you can attend as a guest of a consultant or contact us to learn more about becoming a consultant.

4. What can I expect at the Sell-a-Thon & National Meeting Day?

The Sell-a-Thon & National Meeting Day is a full day event filled with workshops, product demonstrations, keynote speakers, and networking opportunities. You will have the chance to learn about new products, hear success stories from other consultants, and gain valuable knowledge to help grow your business.

5. How do I register for the Sell-a-Thon & National Meeting Day?

You can register for the Sell-a-Thon & National Meeting Day through your Pampered Chef consultant or on our website. Early bird registration typically opens a few months before the event and can save you money on registration fees. Be sure to register early as spots tend to fill up quickly!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• tredaNirezepe
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • finley1991
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Malinda Klein
  • Brenda.the.chef