• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Join Our Virtual Cooking Show with Long-Distance Friends: Fun & Delicious!"

In summary, my friend is going to have a cooking show over the phone and internet with me. There are some great features of the cutting board, the mixer, and the oven safe and freezer safe dishes. Guests can also try out the Microplane Adjustable Grater.
KayPT
A friend of mine that lives across the country wants to host a show with me and is going to have a cooking show with me available over the phone and internet. Please check out this website and let me know your thoughts. I put together a slide show that is about 5-6 min. that she can show to her guests at the show. I tried to put some humor in it but I am looking for feedback as I still have time to complete it. Thanks in advance!!

Last edited:
Sorry this go really long, I don't mean to be overly critical, but I'm sure you understand that it's hard to have successful long distance show. Try to think of it as positive criticism and good luck!

Here's what I've come up with:
Make a "pretty" cocktail or dessert in the martini glasses to show their versatility.

I LOVED the coke can/utility knife photo. Excellent work on that!:thumbup:

Cutting Board: You said "doesn't slide around because of the rim" Emphasize on that, don't just say "because of the rim"

Adorable photo of your daughter and the cut & seal. She totally sells it!:thumbup:

Some of the photos that don't have a caption or if there are multiple photos to a caption, speed up the delay time by about 3 seconds. Don't want guests getting "bored."

Large Grooved Cutting Board, pg. 33, Meat Lifters, pg. 26 and Chef's Silicone Basting Brush, pg. 50
This board is great because it collects all the water from cutting washed lettuce, or juices from meats in the outer groove. The meat lifters are heavy duty, also from Ann when she introduced me to Pampered Chef. The silicone basting brush is much better than my old paintbrush one. It goes right in the dishwasher and stays looking nice.

That text seems to run off the screen, see if you can shorten it or get it to fit better.

Don't talk about Farberware with the Double Boiler, just mention which PC pans it fits. They don't need to know that you use Farberware :D

Try to mention other uses for mix-n-chop, you can find threads on here about it. This is such a versatile tool that just saying that it's great for cooking meat really hides the potential of what that baby can do!

Mention the 8" saute pan as a "try me " piece for anyone who's interested in seeing the quality of our Executive Cookware.

Batter bowl is not only oven safe and microwave safe, it is also freezer safe and dishwasher safe.

Write that the Microplane Adjustable Grater is dishwasher safe, this is important to meniton because its very sharp and people might see it and go..."It's so sharp, how do we clean it!?" Also show that it comes with a food holder so they know they don't have to cut their knuckles :D

Core & More, you mention you find more and more uses for it. Mention some of those, even if you don't have photos to show it.

Egg slicer plus, omit the photo of the mushroom in hand and just show the sliced mushrooms. this can shorten the video and keep guests interested. Try to make the delay time on each photo about 2-4 seconds shorter.

Great job showcasing the mini-muffin pan and tart shaper (don't change a thing!):thumbup::thumbup:

DCB, use a photo with food in it, even if it's not your own photo. It's hard to sell the DCB when you don't have one, but that doesn't mean you can't show a photo with food in it.

Sorry if this seems long. I wish you SUCCESS with this show! Let us know how it goes!!

I would be concerned about whether it is allowable by PC's rules to put that online. If it's a PowerPoint, can you save it as a show (.pps) and email it to her?

Thank you so much for all the great tips. I'll make the changes. I'll also take it off line and e-mail as a power point. I didn't think being on-line was an issue since I'm not advertising the site though and don't link to my PC web page. Thanks though.

Kay, Could you send me your power point presentation? email address is [email protected]. Thank you so much! Cheryl

Sorry, I had put so much work into that darn web site that I didn't want to do it all over again in a power point. It was literally hours, and I was a little disgusted in doing it over since power point would have been a completely different format.

Related to Join Our Virtual Cooking Show with Long-Distance Friends: Fun & Delicious!"

What is a "Virtual Cooking Show"?

A virtual cooking show is an online event where a Pampered Chef consultant demonstrates and shares recipes, cooking tips, and product information with a group of guests through a video conferencing platform. It's a fun and interactive way to learn new recipes and get to know our products.

How do I attend a Virtual Cooking Show?

To attend a Virtual Cooking Show, you can contact a Pampered Chef consultant and ask for an invitation. The consultant will provide you with a link to join the event at the designated time. You can also find scheduled Virtual Cooking Shows on our website and sign up to attend.

Do I need any special equipment to attend a Virtual Cooking Show?

You do not need any special equipment to attend a Virtual Cooking Show. As long as you have a reliable internet connection and a device, such as a computer, tablet, or smartphone, you can join the event. It's also helpful to have your Pampered Chef products and ingredients ready, but it's not required.

Can I ask questions during a Virtual Cooking Show?

Absolutely! Virtual Cooking Shows are designed to be interactive and engaging. You can ask questions, share your thoughts, and interact with the consultant and other guests during the event. We encourage active participation to make the experience more enjoyable for everyone.

Is there a cost to attend a Virtual Cooking Show?

No, there is no cost to attend a Virtual Cooking Show. It's completely free and open to anyone who wants to learn more about Pampered Chef products and recipes. You may have the option to purchase products during or after the event, but there is no obligation to do so.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Roadtripray
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
buddy5909