• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fundraiser Cooking Show Results

In summary, last Friday there was a successful FR cooking show for a cat rescue, where the entire commission was donated. Guests were reminded that 22% of product totals would go to the rescue, which helped increase sales. The host also encouraged friends to make their orders now instead of later, as the commission would also go to the rescue. Additionally, raffle packages were donated, making over $100 for the rescue. The show has currently reached $1365 and there are plans to continue raising funds through gift baskets and a yard sale. It's amazing to see the impact that supporting a cause can have on sales and donations.
kam
Staff member
Last Friday I had a FR cooking show for a cat rescue I volunteer at. I decided to donate my entire commission (cooking show or fundraiser - we aren't sure how we are putting in). So, at the very minimum, the Rescue will get 22% of the show sales.

I put notes on the cattys that she handed out to get outside orders that at the very minimum, 22% of product totals would go directly to the cat rescue. I think this helped sales.

I also had a few friends who wanted to order things - but "not now". You know, they ask you to "remind" them in a few months. Well, I mentioned that if they gave me their order NOW, that I was donating my commission to the cat resuce and that their purchase could directly help. Got some of those "later" orders to order NOW!! Yea!

I had 2 raffle packages of mostly outlet stuff that I donated to raffle off. For example one package had the bread crock, a rub, collection of recipe cards, small bamboo spoons (from supply), Quikut Knife, and 5 past SB that I had from Supply over the past few Seasons. The other raffle collection was the same but, instead of the crock, it had the old Stoneware Cookbook. 20 Guests, tickets were $1/chance or $5/6 chances. We made over $100 right then and there! And if I had to guess, both packages together probably cost me around $20 (probably less).

Right now the show is at $1365!!! I am so excited for her and the cats. We still haven't decided to put it in as a reg coooking show or as a FR. We are thinking that if we put it in as a reg cooking show, we can make up some gift baskets with the Free Product to raffle off at their annual Yard Sale at the end of the month.

It is amazing how much people will spend if they know it is going to a cause they support!

Wow, that's amazing! It's so great to see people using their skills and passion to make a difference for a good cause. I'm sure the cat rescue is extremely grateful for your generosity and hard work. It's also great to see how you were able to use your connections and creativity to boost sales and donations even further. Keep up the great work, and I hope the show continues to be a success!

Wow, what an incredible result for your fundraiser cooking show! It's so inspiring to see how much you were able to raise for the cat rescue through your generous donation of your commission and the raffle packages. It just goes to show how much of a difference we can make when we use our resources and talents for a good cause. I'm sure the cats and the rescue are very grateful for your support. Keep up the amazing work and I hope your success continues with future fundraising events!

1. How much money can I expect to raise from a fundraiser cooking show?

The amount of money raised from a fundraiser cooking show can vary depending on several factors such as the number of guests, the types of products sold, and the overall success of the event. On average, hosts can expect to raise between $500-$1,000.

2. How long does a fundraiser cooking show usually last?

A fundraiser cooking show typically lasts about 2-3 hours. This includes a cooking demonstration, time for guests to shop, and any additional activities or games.

3. Can I choose which products are featured in my fundraiser cooking show?

Yes, you can work with your Pampered Chef consultant to select which products will be featured in your fundraiser cooking show. You can also discuss any specific product requests or dietary restrictions with your consultant.

4. Who will be responsible for handling the orders and payments from my fundraiser cooking show?

Your Pampered Chef consultant will handle all orders and payments from your fundraiser cooking show. They will also provide you with a detailed report of the total sales and profits earned from the event.

5. Is there a minimum number of guests required for a fundraiser cooking show?

There is no minimum number of guests required for a fundraiser cooking show. However, the more guests that attend, the higher the potential for sales and profits. It is recommended to invite at least 10-15 guests to ensure a successful event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
SueAdx
  • MHPampered