• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Join Me at NDA This Weekend 3/19 - New Directors Academy Gathering!

In summary, Nda This Weekend 3/19 is an exclusive event hosted by Pampered Chef on March 19th, 2021 where consultants and customers can come together to learn about new products, cooking techniques, and recipes. Both consultants and customers can participate by registering on the Pampered Chef website, and there is no cost to attend. The event will feature product demonstrations, cooking tutorials, and networking opportunities.
ChefChris
Gold Member
I am attending New Directors Academy this weekend 3/19/10 and was wondering if there is anyone out there who might be joining me?

I can't wait!!!:)

bumping...

Hey there! I'm not attending the New Directors Academy this weekend, but I wanted to wish you luck and have fun! It's always exciting to attend events like that and learn new things. Have a great time! :)

1. What is Nda This Weekend 3/19?

Nda This Weekend 3/19 is an exclusive event hosted by Pampered Chef where consultants and customers can come together to learn about new products, cooking techniques, and recipes.

2. When is Nda This Weekend 3/19?

Nda This Weekend 3/19 will take place on March 19th, 2021. The event will start at 9am and end at 5pm.

3. How can I participate in Nda This Weekend 3/19?

As a consultant, you will automatically be registered for Nda This Weekend 3/19. Customers can also participate by registering for the event on the Pampered Chef website.

4. Is there a cost to attend Nda This Weekend 3/19?

There is no cost to attend Nda This Weekend 3/19. However, you may need to purchase any recommended ingredients or products for the cooking demonstrations.

5. What can I expect from Nda This Weekend 3/19?

Nda This Weekend 3/19 will feature product demonstrations, cooking tutorials, and recipe ideas. There will also be opportunities for networking and connecting with other Pampered Chef consultants and customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PCJenni
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • PCJenni
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
jwpamp
  • ChefMichele1