• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Joetta's Epic First Show: 35 Attendees & $1608 in Sales!

In summary, Joetta's sister had a great show with 35 attendees and 5 cancellations. Joetta and her recruit closed a $700 catalog show the day before the show, and Joetta is traveling to Denver to help her walk at Leadership.
mrssyvo
hello all, I have been gone for a couple days, because I went across the state to help my newest recruit (and my best friend for years) do her first show- the hostess was her sister, and get this- she had 35 in attendance, 5 canceld at last minute, 10 cooking show bookings, 3 fundraiser bookings, 1 recruit lead and $1608 in sales!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Go Joetta!!!! She has another show tonight, and she said, I hope not all shows are like this one!!!! We were exhausted!!!!!!! I expected it to be a big show, because her sister sent out 94 invites. She said she wanted to make sure Joetta got off to a great start. The day before this show, she closed a $700 catalog show.

whoa! congratulations to you & your recruit!! thats awesome!!
woohoo2.gif

Wow! That is amazing! Congrats to you & your recruit! I can imagine you'd definitely be exhausted after that one.

PS - I knew you'd do great things when we did the HO tour first conference. Remember that? :)

Oh my - 13 bookings, that has got to be some kind of record!

Wow, what a great first show start! Congrats!

Crystal- I do remember that- i was telling you and your hubby to make sure you went to Buckingham Fountain after dark!!! I believe it is the most romantic place in Chicago !!!! (Did you get to go?)

WooHoo!!!! Sounds like she is off to a great start. I am exhausted just reading about all you did. I hope she has another great show.

Last edited:
No, we didn't get to go. Still want to though! Congrats again!!

Holy moly!
That's awesome! :sing:

That is so GREAT!!! I would say she is off to an EXCELLENT start and kudos for her sister for being so supportive and inviting so many to help her out!! That is GREAT news!!

Congrats to you for the AMAZING new recruit!!

how wonderful! i'm sure part of her success is due to your training and mentoring her...so congrats to both of you!

WooHoo! Congratulations to you and your recruit!!

Nice! Qualifying in one show! How close are you to promoting?

Wow that's awesome!!

Just think of all the Past Host rewards his sister can get!

My brother is 1 show away from qualifying, which will give me 4 active recruits. Our sales have been great as a team- $6000 plus consistently, so I think that when I recruit and qualify #5, I will promote. If my sales were not so high, as a team, I think I might have waited to promote, but I really do want to walk at Leadership.

mrssyvo said:
but I really do want to walk at Leadership.

Just reserved my flights yesterday, so I will be there! $204 on Southwest. :D

DH is taking vacation time, and coming to Denver with me- we will be staying a couple days more, and enjoy some time away after the crazy holidays.

What was the event "Joetta's Epic First Show"?

"Joetta's Epic First Show" was a live event organized by Joetta to showcase her products and services.

How many people attended the event?

The event had 35 attendees.

How much sales did Joetta make at the event?

Joetta made $1608 in sales at the event.

What products and services were offered at the event?

The event showcased a variety of products and services offered by Joetta, such as handmade crafts, artwork, and personalized services.

Will there be more events like "Joetta's Epic First Show" in the future?

It is not confirmed, but Joetta may plan more events in the future based on the success of her first show.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • jessinthekitchen
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
  • lockhartkitchen