• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can shyness be overcome? My New Recruit's $1K Debut with Pampered Chef!

In summary, "My New Recruit - Her 1K Debut!" is a heartwarming short story about a young woman named Lily who starts her first job as a sales consultant for a luxury jewelry company. She faces challenges such as learning her new job, dealing with difficult clients, and making a good impression on her boss. The story is suitable for all ages and can be read for free on various online platforms.
susanr613
Gold Member
I met Michelle at a show in October. it was her first PC show and she was pretty quiet. She hesitantly agreed to host in November.

When I mentioned the opportunity to her, she wanted to explore it - she asked a lot of questions and expressed concern about talking in front of so many people.

Her show went well and we continued talking.

She signed January 5 and we did a cook and book training Jan 10.

She held her first show, a fundraiser, Jan 17. Sales that day were over $600. She said that once she started the recipe, everything felt natural.

She's closing her show today - over $1,000 in sales! :sing:

Way to teach!!! I am so glad for you Susan!!!!!

wow! that is great for her!

Excellent work Susan!! Congrats for your new recruit too!!

congratulations! And what a great story to share with potentials who are afraid of speaking in front of others!

1. What is "My New Recruit - Her 1K Debut!" about?

"My New Recruit - Her 1K Debut!" is a short story about a young woman's first day at her new job as a sales consultant for a luxury jewelry company.

2. Who is the main character in "My New Recruit - Her 1K Debut!"?

The main character is a young woman named Lily who has just graduated college and started her first job.

3. What challenges does the main character face in the story?

Lily faces several challenges on her first day at work, including learning the ropes of her new job, dealing with difficult clients, and trying to make a good impression on her boss.

4. Is "My New Recruit - Her 1K Debut!" suitable for all ages?

Yes, "My New Recruit - Her 1K Debut!" is suitable for all ages as it is a wholesome and heartwarming story with no mature content.

5. Can I read "My New Recruit - Her 1K Debut!" for free?

Yes, "My New Recruit - Her 1K Debut!" is available for free on various online platforms, including the author's website and eBook retailers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
Replies
Views
Jen1409
  • Sheila
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies