• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Jan/Feb Consultant Promo: Exclusive Deals at Our Cluster Meeting - See Visual!

In summary, the current promotion for the Jan/Feb promo flyer is the "New Year, New You" sale where customers can save up to 50% on select items. The flyer is valid for the entire month of January and February, and features exclusive products such as the Quick Cooker and Deluxe Air Fryer. Consultant discounts can be applied to all products in the flyer, but it cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts. Only one promotion or discount can be used per order.
pamperedlinda
Gold Member
I'm presenting the Consultant Promo for Jan Feb at our cluster meeting next week. Here's my visual if you want to use it. I borrowed one of Kristi's old flyers and jazzed it up a bit.

Thanks Linda!! I LOVE IT!! :D

pampmomof3 said:
Thanks Linda!! I LOVE IT!! :D

You're welcome - I owe you the inspiration!

1. What is the current promotion for the Jan/Feb promo flyer?

The current promotion for the Jan/Feb promo flyer is the "New Year, New You" sale. Customers can save up to 50% on select items.

2. How long is the Jan/Feb promo flyer valid?

The Jan/Feb promo flyer is valid for the entire month of January and February.

3. Are there any exclusive products featured in the Jan/Feb promo flyer?

Yes, there are several exclusive products featured in the Jan/Feb promo flyer, including the Quick Cooker and the Deluxe Air Fryer.

4. Can I use my consultant discount on products featured in the Jan/Feb promo flyer?

Yes, you can use your consultant discount on all products featured in the Jan/Feb promo flyer.

5. Can I combine the Jan/Feb promo flyer with other promotions or discounts?

No, the Jan/Feb promo flyer cannot be combined with any other promotions or discounts. Only one promotion or discount can be applied per order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mkcook
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
mkcook
  • quiverfull7
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
quiverfull7
Replies