• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How can I reach out to new homeowners in my area and offer them a special deal?

In summary, Linda plans to offer aWelcome Packet with local discounts to new residents of her neighborhood, and she also plans to offer her services as a meal planner and party planner.
pamperedlinda
Gold Member
I need a little help here. I've decided that I WILL be a DIRECTOR before next year's conference. I am so inspired after attending conference this year and I am on a mission! I have yet to utter the word "recruit" at any of my shows! So, I'm stepping out of my comfort zone and thinking out of the box here. Here's my idea: I've got 3 HUGE developments within a 5 mile radius of my neighborhood. I was able to contact one of them today. I'm trying to get a flyer inserted in their new homeowner welcome packet. I want to say something along the lines of welcome to the neighborhood (yeah, I've seen those out here, not exactly what I'm looking for) and introduce myself and offer something like a 10% discount on their first order. Saying something along the lines of visit my website to see our products online or call me for a catalog.

What do you all think about this one? Anyone have anything already made up that I can 'borrow' and tweak? I'm working on it, but any and all suggestions will be apprecaited!

There's also a wecome packet sent out by - I don't know who - when you move into the city/county....I don't know who does it - maybe the chamber of commerce? Anyhow, it was an envelope loaded with local coupons - I plan to call them as well.

Anybody else have ideas?

Who else wants to be a DIRECTOR with me next year and get all those AWESOME perks?:)

Linda

HI Linda
Are you pumped or what? Just got back today...I decided to take the extra day and didn't fly back til today...another director and I walked over 12 miles yesterday seeing everything we could see in the city!!! AWESOME...WE figured we had already stayed for Sat. nite for director's event..by the way...totally awesome at the King Tut exhibit!!!!!! I'm sure next year will just as great!!!!! I, too, must get back into recruiting...need some more on my team!!! I will do some searching about the flyer...I know I have some things in files somewhere!!!!
Great to have met you at conference!!!!
Karlene
Can't wait to see you walk across stage next year!!!!

karlene said:
HI Linda
Can't wait to see you walk across stage next year!!!!

I'll be there!....sans tiara & boa! I just don't have that part in me!

I am so happy to have met you!

Linda

New HomeownerWhat about saying something along the lines of

"While you unpack your kitchen and think of all the great meals you'll prepare in your new kitchen, call on me to make that meal planning easier! I'd love to stop by to bring you a tasty treat and a great recipe to get you going!"

You could add... "I'd be glad to help you plan a house warming party to stock up your kitchen with new things for your new home! It's a great way to meet your new neighbors and to show off your new home to the old ones."

I think I might use this one... thanks for making me think about it!

P.S. Conference got me fired up too! I'm determined to make director by next year as well!

First Draft....Okay, I've been working on this. I found something out here and changed it up a bit. I think it has all that I need to say on it....just needs to look a little jazzier and more inviting. Creative people....help me out here! And, feel free to use it yourself if you want.

Attachments

• Welcome to the Neighborhood coupon.doc
    43.5 KB · Views: 553
Hey Linda! Great flyer, but as far as I know only directors and up can use the logo on a flyer, you might want to take it off.

susans_kitchen said:
Hey Linda! Great flyer, but as far as I know only directors and up can use the logo on a flyer, you might want to take it off.

Thanks, I didn't realize that! (Guess I should read the RFS)

Thanks for starting this thread. We have several new people on our street moving in so I thought about taking bread and a little sheet with personal info they might need: trash day, town website, home owner's number, etc. I need to do something cause they will be moving in soon and I'd like to be timely.

susans_kitchen said:

Read page F-17. You can use the logo. Why else would they make it available for us to download behind CC??

DebbieJ said:
Read page F-17. You can use the logo. Why else would they make it available for us to download behind CC??

I was wondering the same thing! Thank you so much for reading the manual for me!!!!

Related to How can I reach out to new homeowners in my area and offer them a special deal?

What is the New Homeowner Flyer/Coupon?

The New Homeowner Flyer/Coupon is a promotional offer from Pampered Chef specifically for new homeowners. It provides them with a special discount on our products as a way to welcome them to their new home.

How do I receive the New Homeowner Flyer/Coupon?

The New Homeowner Flyer/Coupon is typically mailed directly to new homeowners by Pampered Chef. If you have recently moved and did not receive one, you can contact our customer service team to see if you are eligible for the offer.

Can I use the New Homeowner Flyer/Coupon online?

Yes, the New Homeowner Flyer/Coupon can be used both in-store and online. When shopping online, simply enter the promo code provided on the flyer at checkout to redeem the discount.

Are there any restrictions on using the New Homeowner Flyer/Coupon?

Yes, there are some restrictions on using the New Homeowner Flyer/Coupon. It can only be used on select products and cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts. Additionally, it may have an expiration date, so be sure to check the details on the flyer.

Can I share the New Homeowner Flyer/Coupon with others?

No, the New Homeowner Flyer/Coupon is intended for the recipient only and cannot be shared or transferred to others. It is a special offer for new homeowners as a thank you for choosing Pampered Chef for their kitchen needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• crisbm103
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
ChefGwendolyn
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • Kevin Ranoldo