• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I've Seen References to the Pampered Chef

In summary, Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that specializes in high-quality kitchen tools, cookware, and pantry items. Their mission is to help people discover the joy of cooking and entertaining by offering innovative and time-saving products. These products can be purchased through a consultant or on their website, with consultants providing personalized recommendations and demonstrations. Pampered Chef products are worth the price as they are made with durable and functional materials, and come with a satisfaction guarantee. Hosting a Pampered Chef party allows you to earn free products and discounts, while becoming a consultant offers the opportunity to earn income, receive discounts, and be a part of a supportive community.
Shonda1107
I've seen references to the PC "outlet". What is this and how do I/customers access it? I cannot seem to find it on my website. :confused: Thanks!

1./Click on Order Products on the bottom left hand side of your website.

2./Click on NOT INVITED TO A SHOW BUT WOULD LIKE TO PLACE AN ORDER
(An ATTENTION box will come up, click on it to continue for an individual order)

3./The Outlet is at the very bottom of the product list.

Let me know how you make out.

You will only have the outlet on your site if you're qualified (have turned in 4 shows or $1250 in sales), and are therefore able to take individual orders.

Related to I've Seen References to the Pampered Chef

1. What is Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that offers high-quality kitchen tools, cookware, and pantry items. Our mission is to help people discover the joy of cooking and entertaining by providing innovative and time-saving products.

2. How can I purchase Pampered Chef products?

You can purchase Pampered Chef products through a consultant or on our website. Our consultants can provide personalized product recommendations and demonstrations, while our website offers a convenient way to shop from the comfort of your own home.

3. Are Pampered Chef products worth the price?

Yes, Pampered Chef products are designed with high-quality materials and are rigorously tested to ensure durability and functionality. Many of our products also come with a satisfaction guarantee, so you can shop with confidence.

4. What are the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef party?

Hosting a Pampered Chef party allows you to earn free products and discounts while enjoying a fun and interactive cooking experience with your friends and family. You can also receive exclusive hostess rewards and discounts on future purchases.

5. Can I become a Pampered Chef consultant?

Yes, anyone can become a Pampered Chef consultant and start their own business. As a consultant, you can earn income, receive discounts on products, and be a part of a supportive community. You can contact a consultant or visit our website to learn more about joining our team.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• susanr613
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
susanr613
  • tiggger
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Tams