• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Do I Buy the Pampered Chef Logo?

In summary, you can go to CC and buy the PC logo from Merrill. If you want to use it in print ads, you can go to Consultant's Corner and save the logos to your computer.
susanr613
Gold Member
Help - I'm so confused! I have seen references to buying the PC logo from Merrill for use on other sies like jerisign and Vistaprint.

How do I do that? Can someone PM or post with detailed instructions?

Thanks so much!

You can go to CC and buy from Merrill that has the approved PC logo. Otherwise you cannot use the PC logo or tagline on anything.

You cannot use the logo anyplace other than Merrill. If you get cards from VistaPrint, you can use the name (The Pampered Chef), but you must use the registered trademark symbol (®) and you cannot use the tagline (Discover the Chef in you.).The logo is available for download on CC, but it's for personal use only, like making your own address labels, etc. on your personal printer. They're on the page with the guidelines for logo usage and online policies.

The PC Logo is protected by a Trademark. You can't give it to another company to use to reproduce any items, or they would be guilty of Trademark infringement.

If you would like to use the logo to make a flyer, you can go to Consultant's Corner under Promoting Your Business, Advertising and Publicity Guidelines. The logos on the side can be saved to your computer and put into documents for your personal use.

Read the Guidelines carefully and call HO with questions....hope that helps!

Susan, you can get the PC logo from CC to use in print ads - I do a weekly ad in my son's school newletter.

But true, Vista Print , Jerisigns, etc can't use the PC logo.

Call the solution center if the online policy doesn't make sense to you.

Wow, look at us....you can be sure to get a quick answer here -- beats the 2 hour phone wait with HO, huh?

thanks so much for the clarification everyone!

Related to How Do I Buy the Pampered Chef Logo?

1. How can I purchase the Pampered Chef logo?

The Pampered Chef logo cannot be purchased as it is a trademarked logo owned by the company. However, you can obtain permission to use the logo for personal or business purposes by contacting the Pampered Chef's legal department.

2. Can I use the Pampered Chef logo on my website or social media?

Yes, you can use the Pampered Chef logo on your website or social media with the company's permission. You will need to submit a request to use the logo and follow the company's guidelines for proper usage.

3. Is there a cost to use the Pampered Chef logo?

There is no cost to use the Pampered Chef logo, but you will need to obtain permission and follow the company's guidelines for proper usage. However, if you wish to use the logo for commercial purposes, there may be licensing fees involved.

4. What are the guidelines for using the Pampered Chef logo?

The guidelines for using the Pampered Chef logo include using the logo in its original form without any alterations, ensuring the logo is clearly visible and legible, and using the logo in a tasteful and professional manner. You can find the complete guidelines on the Pampered Chef website or by contacting the company's legal department.

5. Can I use the Pampered Chef logo on merchandise or products?

Yes, you can use the Pampered Chef logo on merchandise or products with the company's permission. However, you will need to submit a request and follow the company's guidelines for proper usage. There may also be licensing fees involved for using the logo on commercial products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefRiGuy
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
nysart8902
  • cwinter474
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
heat123
  • pampurredmom