• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Is the Pampered Chef Visa Card Really Better Than Other Credit Cards?

In summary, the PC Visa has a horrible rate, but if you pay it off each month, the rate does not matter.
cookinkaren99
Anyone use PC Visa?? I have a "0" balanced on the card BUT was woundering what rate do you Guys pay on yours ?? Mine is 19.99% I don't have cards is that a good rate??? Who out there uses the card & get money back?? I guess I don't really understand why our PC Visa is better than other credit cards. Thanks EVERYONE!!!

It's a horrible rate! However, if you pay it off each month, the rate does not matter.

Read my post on CS. I don't have it and don't plan to get it. The debit card works just fine.

I don't use and never will. I've always used the PC debit card and it's worked fine for me.

I do have it and I love it. I pay 100% every month so I never pay interest (my rate is 8.9%) and by using it for all my shows I get bonus money every so often. It allows me to submit before the checks are cleared and to resolve any issues before the money has to come out of my account.

Thanks to Beth's encouragement, I got it and am using it JUST for submitting shows. So far I have gotten 41.87 in rewards (been using the card just 2 months)...FREE MONEY!

dannyzmom said:
Thanks to Beth's encouragement, I got it and am using it JUST for submitting shows. So far I have gotten 41.87 in rewards (been using the card just 2 months)...FREE MONEY!

That's what I do too. I put all my shows on my PC CC and immediately write a check to PV Visa (helps me with my bookkeeping ;)). When my bill comes I pop all the checks in the envelope and send it off. Easy Peasy and free money!

I use it and love it. All of my shows are charged to it then I deposit the money into my savings account. Not only do I earn money on my visa charges but I also earn interest when it is in the bank. And since it is not in my checking account I don't spend it! Then I electronically pay it through their website, no postage and it is paid instantly or you can post date it. I'm very forgetful about paying these things, so when I get my email reminder I go onto the website and set up the payment for the date that I want it withdrawn. So far I have gotten over $250 back in cash since February!

Michelle

cash back$$$$Lets see if I understand...... When you charge over $500 total per :confused:month we get 1% back?? OR ... each charge has to be over $500 for us to get 1% back???

You get .25% for your entire charge under $500. All charges that add up to more than $500 you get 1%. It is not each charge that is over $500 but the total for the month.

So if you charge $1500 for the month you will get $1.25 for the first $500. Then you will get 1% on the $1000 that is left for $10.00 for a total of $11.25 cash back.

Michelle

Thanks for that explanation Michelle. I've been wondering how that worked (but not curious enough to read the tiny print - LOL)

Do any of you use the card as a conversation starter when you are shopping?

Using it has started conversations. I have gotten their contact info but so far it hasn't generated any business yet. I'm sure that it will eventually:)

Michelle

OK-I have paid off the PC Visa and now want to know how to change the bank info I have associated with my debit card! I haven't used that sucker in years! Do I call HO or is there something I can do online???

chefmeg said:
OK-I have paid off the PC Visa and now want to know how to change the bank info I have associated with my debit card! I haven't used that sucker in years! Do I call HO or is there something I can do online???
Look behind CC. You can either do it online or fax a form over. I can't remember....just did it in January. :)

1. What is the interest rate for the Pampered Chef Visa card?

The interest rate for the Pampered Chef Visa card is 19.99%. This rate is lower than many other credit cards, making it a more affordable option for cardholders.

2. What are the benefits of the Pampered Chef Visa card?

The Pampered Chef Visa card offers cash back rewards on purchases, as well as a low interest rate of 19.99%. Cardholders can also enjoy exclusive discounts and promotions from Pampered Chef.

3. How do I earn cash back with the Pampered Chef Visa card?

Cardholders can earn cash back on every purchase made with the Pampered Chef Visa card. For every $1 spent, you will earn 1% cash back. This cash back can be redeemed for statement credits or Pampered Chef products.

4. Are there any annual fees for the Pampered Chef Visa card?

No, there are no annual fees for the Pampered Chef Visa card. This means that you can enjoy all the benefits of the card without having to pay any extra fees.

5. How do I apply for the Pampered Chef Visa card?

To apply for the Pampered Chef Visa card, you can visit the Pampered Chef website or apply in person at a Pampered Chef consultant's party. You will need to provide personal information and may be subject to a credit check.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • cookinkaren99