• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is the Large Bar Pan Ideal for Making Chocolate Chip Bar Cookies?

In summary, to properly clean the Large Bar Pan, wash it with warm, soapy water and a non-abrasive sponge. It can also be washed in the dishwasher. The pan can be used for a variety of baked goods, but baking time may need to be adjusted. It does not need to be greased, but can be lightly sprayed with cooking spray or a small amount of butter or oil for best results. The recommended baking time for Large Bar Pan Chocolate Chip Cookies is 20-25 minutes at 350°F. The pan is not suitable for stovetop or broiler use.
gailz2
Gold Member
I finally bought one of those "tubs" of Nestle's Choc. Chip Cookie Mix. I decided instead of making individual cookies I'd just smash it all down into my large bar pan. It fits perfectly and is quite tasty, for sure. So, when in a pinch, cheat.

It'sn not cheating--it's using your time wisely.

I guess they also have sugar cookies in those tubs.

Did you get the grocery store sized tub, or the Costco sized tub?

Hi there! As a Pampered Chef consultant, I just wanted to share a tip with you - did you know that our Large Bar Pan is perfect for making bar cookies? It has a non-stick surface and even heat distribution, making it easy to create delicious treats like your Nestle's Choc. Chip Cookie Mix bars. Plus, it's dishwasher safe for easy clean-up. Just a little something to keep in mind for your next baking adventure! Happy cooking!

Related to Is the Large Bar Pan Ideal for Making Chocolate Chip Bar Cookies?

1. How do I properly clean the Large Bar Pan?

To clean the Large Bar Pan, simply wash it with warm, soapy water and a non-abrasive sponge. Avoid using harsh chemicals or metal utensils, as they can damage the non-stick coating. The pan is also dishwasher safe for your convenience.

2. Can the Large Bar Pan be used for other types of cookies or baked goods?

Yes, the Large Bar Pan can be used for a variety of baked goods, such as brownies, blondies, and even sheet cakes. Just be sure to adjust the baking time accordingly, as the size and thickness of the pan may affect the baking time.

3. Do I need to grease the pan before baking the cookies?

No, the Large Bar Pan is made with a non-stick coating, so greasing is not necessary. However, for best results, you can lightly spray the pan with cooking spray or use a small amount of butter or oil to ensure easy removal of the cookies.

4. What is the recommended baking time and temperature for the Large Bar Pan Chocolate Chip Cookies?

The recommended baking time for the Large Bar Pan Chocolate Chip Cookies is 20-25 minutes at 350°F. However, every oven is different, so be sure to keep an eye on the cookies and adjust the baking time as needed.

5. Can the Large Bar Pan be used on the stovetop or under the broiler?

No, the Large Bar Pan is not suitable for stovetop or broiler use. It is designed for oven use only. Using it on the stovetop or under the broiler can damage the pan and affect its non-stick properties.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ChefPaulaB
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
chefann
  • kam
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies