• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is Susie Nelson's Free Training Worth Signing Up For?

In summary, Susie Nelson's training is a great resource for anyone looking to improve their business. She has a bi-weekly newsletter and a free teleseminar that are both worth checking out.
esavvymom
Staff member
Just want to let you know that I've been following Susie Nelson's training - and I think you'll enjoy it and learn a lot from it, too.

Susie built one of the top organizations in her company, and what's most impressive - and why I think she's a person to listen to - is she built her commissions to six figures - and maintained that level for 12 years straight.

It's nice to learn from someone who had that kind of success in the business!

She has a free bi-weekly newsletter - and I strongly recommend you add your name to the list.

Here's the link: http://6figurehomepartyblueprint.com/

Please be sure to enter my name (Bobbi H.) in the "who told you about the newsletter" line, too (I could win an iPad2 for referring the most people!!)

Last edited:
Thank you for the info.

You all amaze me! I'm in the lead on her contest! But even without, I do like what Susie has to offer. She comes at it with a different angle, and I've learned some great stuff from her material so far.

I really liked the article you shared from her about the biggest mistakes of recruiting so I added myself to the list. Thanks for the great info guys! I'm excited to read these two newsletters :)

I haven't even looked at them yet but still wanted to say "Thank You!". I am always trying to improve, learn, be encouraged, motivated, inspired so am always looking for sources to read and listen to. I am looking forward to whatever I learn from these resources!

I just got an email from her that for her e-subscribers, she has a Free Teleseminar tomorrow night- August 3rd. So subscribe now and register then for her seminar (link below)....you can always unsubscribe from her newsletter later if it's not for you.

"The Five Biggest Things You Need to Change NOW to Double - or even Triple Your Business in the Next 6 Months."

9pm Eastern, 8pm Central, 7pm Mountain, 6pm Pacific...
Go Here to Register: http://sixfigurepartyplanblueprint.com/august-3-teleseminar

I just subscribed and put Bobbi H. as the person who referred me! I hope you win the IPad!!I just got the email for the teleseminar as well and have registered for it too. Thank you for sharing this information!!

Ok....last BUMP. As far as the contest part of this, I'm tied for FIRST for the iPad. :D This would be a great tool to use with my boys in our homeschool...so many great apps available and they love anything on the gizmos- even if it IS school work.
So if you haven't signed up, and are thinking about it or love interesting training, give her a try. You can always unsubscribe later. :) (Contest ends Monday night at midnight Pacific )THANKS! (Enter "Bobbi Harwood or Bobbi H" in the referral)

My fingers are crossed for you. I hope you win!

Good luck, Bobbi! Just signed up on your recommendation.

esavvymom said:
Ok....last BUMP. As far as the contest part of this, I'm tied for FIRST for the iPad. :D This would be a great tool to use with my boys in our homeschool...so many great apps available and they love anything on the gizmos- even if it IS school work.
So if you haven't signed up, and are thinking about it or love interesting training, give her a try. You can always unsubscribe later. :) (Contest ends Monday night at midnight Pacific )

THANKS! (Enter "Bobbi Harwood or Bobbi H" in the referral)

I just signed up and entered you as a referral. Hope it's in time to help you win :)

yes. I have until 3am Tuesday morning.....(12am pacific).
Last update I got it was still neck and neck. It is what it is! Thank you for the referral though.
And I hope everyone who signed up gleans some new tips/ideas from her. She just started it, so far so good.

did anyone get notes for: Bonnie Ross Parker or Connie Podesta. I missed these and I don't think I will be home in time tonight. Please help....

Flora

Related to Is Susie Nelson's Free Training Worth Signing Up For?

1. What is "I Recommend This Free Training"?

"I Recommend This Free Training" is a free online training program offered by Pampered Chef for our consultants. It covers various topics related to our products, business practices, and sales strategies.

2. How do I access the training?

You can access the training by logging into your Pampered Chef consultant account and clicking on the "I Recommend This Free Training" link on the homepage. If you do not have an account, you can sign up for a free one on our website.

3. Is the training only for new consultants?

No, the training is available for all Pampered Chef consultants, regardless of their experience level. It covers a wide range of topics that can benefit both new and seasoned consultants.

4. Will I receive any certification or recognition after completing the training?

While there is no official certification or recognition for completing the training, it will provide you with valuable knowledge and skills that can help you succeed as a Pampered Chef consultant.

5. How often is the training updated?

The "I Recommend This Free Training" program is regularly updated to ensure that our consultants have access to the most current and relevant information. We strive to provide the best training possible to help our consultants grow their business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
cindylpal
Replies
Views
dannyzmom
Replies
Views
pamperedbecky