• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is a Personal Website Worth the Investment for Sales and Exposure?

In summary, The personal website can be helpful in gaining sales, but it is not a requirement for success.
salthechef
I have thought about setting up the personal website, but with my income limited right now, i am not sure. Can anyone tell me how much success or response they get from their personal website? Does it do much for sales or getting you out there?

I have had mine for a year. I got 2 individual online orders off of it. However my host's like it so that they can have there guests order from their show.
I know my director gets a lot of sales on her website, I guess it all depends on how many people are on your contact list etc

I haven't had any sales outside of orders that were placed for a show. That being said though, probably 1/4 of my shows have had orders placed that way. I think that just those orders has made it worth the money.

I've only had mine for a month or so, and out of nowhere last month I got an individual order on there for $225!! It was great and made me REALLY glad that I got it. BTW, I did PC for a year before I signed up for the WSite. I debated for a long time.

Question about websiteCan you purchase a website with PC dollars? My new recruit is going to qualify this week and I didn't know the answer to her question! thanks for the help.

BTW, I love my website. I have had some orders from people who I didn't even know, other times it has helped me with my catalog shows in other cities, and there have been times that it has been used to increase my shows. So it just depends. I try to advertise all over town about my website. Maybe that is why I got some orders out of the blue??
Either way it is so cheap that I can't possibly live without it and I can justify it!!

Debbie :D

Sales results were slow the first year I had it but since then it has paid for itself every month over again (I get at least $100 in orders every month) - even before I promoted to director. That and the fact that it makes long distance ordering on shows so easy is SOOOO worth the little bit we pay!

Be patient and put the link on every paper and catalog and business card you give out! The results will come!

I always get a ton of orders from my website, usually associated with shows, like the people who rsvp NO i always send them a sorry you can't attend e-mail and they place an order. i definitely think it's worth it

What is a personal website and why is it important for success as a Pampered Chef consultant?

A personal website is a customized online platform that showcases your Pampered Chef business, products, and services. It is important for success as a consultant because it allows you to reach a wider audience, showcase your expertise, and increase sales and bookings.

How can I create a successful personal website for my Pampered Chef business?

To create a successful personal website for your Pampered Chef business, you can use Pampered Chef's customizable website template or create your own using website building platforms like Wix or Squarespace. Make sure to include high-quality images, clear product descriptions, and easy navigation for a user-friendly experience.

What information should I include on my personal website?

Your personal website should include information about yourself, your Pampered Chef business, products and services, testimonials from satisfied customers, and a contact page for potential inquiries. You can also include blog posts, recipes, and cooking tips to engage your audience.

How can I promote my personal website for maximum success?

To promote your personal website, you can share it on your social media platforms, include the link in your email signature, and add it to your business cards and marketing materials. You can also collaborate with other Pampered Chef consultants and share each other's websites for mutual promotion.

Can I track the success of my personal website?

Yes, you can track the success of your personal website by using web analytics tools like Google Analytics. This will allow you to see the number of visitors, page views, and conversion rates on your website. You can also track sales and bookings that come directly from your website to measure its effectiveness.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Tams
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • Bren706
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
ChefBevShu
  • PamperedChef99