• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Grow Your Stoneware Sales with Personal Calls & Fall Catalogs

In summary, personal calls are a valuable way to increase stoneware sales by connecting with customers and providing personalized demonstrations. Fall is the ideal time to make these calls, as the holiday season and the fall catalog offer a variety of stoneware products that are perfect for fall and winter dishes. The fall catalog is also a useful tool to promote stoneware sales by showcasing products and their features, offering special deals, and including personalized notes. When approaching hesitant customers, it is important to educate them about the benefits of stoneware and offer a satisfaction guarantee. To track the success of personal calls and fall catalog promotions, keep a record of appointments, sales, and revenue.
lockhartkitchen
I used PP to pull up the names of all clients who have ordered Stoneware from me in the past 2 years. I'm sending a flyer to each of them. A flyer does no good unless I follow up with a personal phone call, which I will. I had extra fall mini catalogs, which I'm including in each envelope. If each person orders a $25 stone, I'll have an additional $1150 in sales!! It's worth a try.

offer them something if they call you before you call them-----

What does your flyer look like? Sounds like a great plan!!!!

Great Idea Morfia!

love this idea!

I'll mailing them out today. I'll let everyone know how it works. I'm determined to earn a trip this year. January, double points and bonus points, seemed like a great month. I'm using (stoneware001.doc) as a visual for myself. It has a whole page of mini stones. I'm putting all the contacts names on each stone, so I can visually see my sales.

Last edited:

Related to Grow Your Stoneware Sales with Personal Calls & Fall Catalogs

1. How can I use personal calls to increase my stoneware sales?

Personal calls are a great way to connect with your customers and show them the benefits of using stoneware in their cooking. You can schedule appointments with interested customers and provide them with a personalized demonstration of the stoneware products. This hands-on approach can help build trust and lead to increased sales.

2. When is the best time to make personal calls for stoneware sales?

Fall is the perfect time to make personal calls for stoneware sales. With the holiday season approaching, people are looking for practical and high-quality kitchen products to use for entertaining and cooking. The fall catalog also offers a variety of stoneware products that are perfect for fall and winter dishes, making it easier to pitch to your customers.

3. Can I use the fall catalog to promote stoneware sales?

Absolutely! The fall catalog is a great tool to showcase the different stoneware products available and their features. You can use the catalog to introduce new products, highlight special offers, and provide information about the benefits of cooking with stoneware. You can also include personalized notes and recommendations for specific customers to make the catalog more effective.

4. How do I approach customers who are hesitant to try stoneware?

Some customers may be hesitant to try stoneware because they are not familiar with it or have had a bad experience in the past. In these cases, it is important to educate them about the benefits of cooking with stoneware, such as its durability, non-stick properties, and ability to retain heat. You can also offer a satisfaction guarantee to ease their concerns and encourage them to give it a try.

5. How can I track the success of my personal calls and fall catalog promotions?

It is important to track the success of your personal calls and fall catalog promotions to see if they are effective in increasing stoneware sales. You can track this by keeping a record of the number of appointments scheduled, the number of sales made, and the total revenue generated. This will help you evaluate the success of your efforts and make adjustments as needed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• CAPCnewbie
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
kdangel518
  • ChefBeckyD
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • lisacb77