• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I'm I Just Missing It? Christmas Deadline?

In summary, the show submission deadline for regular shipping to arrive by Christmas has not been released yet, which is frustrating for consultants. However, based on previous years, the deadline is usually around December 15th. According to the Consultant's Corner, orders must be submitted by 3 p.m. CDT on December 23rd for delivery on December 24th, but this may involve extra shipping costs. The deadline for standard show shipping has been December 15th in past years, but in today's Newswire, it was announced that the deadline for orders to ship for Christmas delivery is December 19th. Additional shipping charges may apply for expedited shipping.
flemings99
Gold Member
Anyone know the show submission deadline with regular shipping to arrive by Christmas? Usually we get the dates far in advance.

NO I called Ho yesterday and those dates have not been released-
which is crazy!

I also need the thanksgiving cut off! hope they make up their mind soon-

WOW! I know they want us to book close but that is crazy. They have to already know! Frustrating!

Based on previous years...usually sometime around the 15th I believe has been listed.Here were LAST years numbers. It seems they are pretty close to consistent year to year.....might help those who aren't familiar with previous years.
Mon Nov 22, Tues Nov 30
Mon Dec 13, by Sat Dec 18
Tues Dec 14, by Tues Dec 21
Wed Dec 15, by Tues Dec 22
Thurs Dec 16, by Thurs Dec 23

If you look on Consultant's Corner, Click on Products and Recipes, then Holiday 2011, then on Resources. It says order by 3p.m. CDT on Dec. 23 for delivery on Dec. 24.

Yes, but generally those last-minute orders involve extra shipping costs. The dates Bobbi posted will be close for standard shipping.

I use the two-week rule of thumb. HO's standard for processing orders is five business days. The furthest shipping destinations is http://www.fedex.com/grd/maps/MapEntry.do.

winnee said:
If you look on Consultant's Corner, Click on Products and Recipes, then Holiday 2011, then on Resources. It says order by 3p.m. CDT on Dec. 23 for delivery on Dec. 24.

Yes- this would be the expedited shipping and probably expensive! But for regular shipping/costs, those dates from last year are what I'd plan for. it may shift slightly given when weekend dates fall.

The past several years the deadline date for standard show shipping has been the 15th.

It was just announced in today's Newswire:
HOLIDAY ORDER DELIVERY NEWS!
Submit by Dec. 19, Receive by Dec. 24 Just announced! Dec. 19 is the 2011 holiday cut-off date for orders to ship to arrive by Saturday, Dec. 24.For your customers celebrating Hanukah, the cut-off date is Dec. 12 for orders to ship to arrive by Monday, Dec. 19.Customers who choose expedited shipping* will have until 3 p.m. (CT) on Dec. 23 for orders to arrive by Saturday, Dec. 24.Inside tip: This holiday cut-off is later than ever, so make sure you book a full December and then a strong January. It can help you earn free Spring Products! Stayed tuned for details in your November Consultant News.* Additional shipping charges apply.

If you look in the newsletter we just received, it states the last day to order is December 19th with guaranteed delivery for Christmas.

I'm sorry, it was in the Oct. 11, Newswire...

"HOLIDAY ORDER DELIVERY NEWS! Submit by Dec. 19, Receive by Dec. 24

Just announced! Dec. 19 is the 2011 holiday cut-off date for orders to ship to arrive by Saturday, Dec. 24.

For your customers celebrating Hanukah, the cut-off date is Dec. 12 for orders to ship to arrive by Monday, Dec. 19.

Customers who choose expedited shipping* will have until 3 p.m. (CT) on Dec. 23 for orders to arrive by Saturday, Dec. 24.

Inside tip: This holiday cut-off is later than ever, so make sure you book a full December and then a strong January. It can help you earn free Spring Products! Stayed tuned for details in your November Consultant News.

* Additional shipping charges apply."

1. What is "I'm I Just Missing It? Christmas Deadline?"

"I'm I Just Missing It? Christmas Deadline?" is a phrase that refers to the feeling of being behind on holiday preparations and potentially missing the deadline to have everything ready in time for Christmas.

2. How do I know if I'm experiencing the "I'm I Just Missing It? Christmas Deadline?" feeling?

You may be experiencing the "I'm I Just Missing It? Christmas Deadline?" feeling if you feel overwhelmed, stressed, and behind on your holiday preparations as Christmas approaches.

3. What can I do if I'm experiencing the "I'm I Just Missing It? Christmas Deadline?" feeling?

If you're feeling overwhelmed and behind on your holiday preparations, take a step back and prioritize. Make a list of the most important tasks and focus on those first. Don't be afraid to ask for help from friends or family.

4. Is it normal to feel the "I'm I Just Missing It? Christmas Deadline?" pressure?

Yes, it's normal to feel overwhelmed and stressed during the holiday season. Many people experience the "I'm I Just Missing It? Christmas Deadline?" pressure, especially if they have a lot of responsibilities and tasks to complete.

5. How can I avoid feeling the "I'm I Just Missing It? Christmas Deadline?" pressure in the future?

To avoid feeling the "I'm I Just Missing It? Christmas Deadline?" pressure in the future, try to plan ahead and start your holiday preparations early. Make a list of tasks and set a timeline for when you want to have them completed. Also, don't be afraid to delegate tasks or ask for help when needed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jaye
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • Monty060609
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • amy07