• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ideas for a Parents Club at a Kindergarten

In summary, some successful fundraising ideas for schools include hosting a family fun night, donating books to the library, holding a silent auction, organizing a walkathon, collecting school supplies, having a bake sale, hosting a talent show, partnering with the community for a garage sale, setting up an online fundraiser, and implementing a recycling program.
mommyhugz1978
Gold Member
I am a member of the parents club at my daughter's kindergarten, One of the things that they are always looking for is fundrasing opportunites. Does anyone have any suggestions that they could share with me on some fundrasiing that you have done with schools before.this would be my frist fundrasier so I am not sure how to do a fundrasier with a school. Thanks in advanced Leah

Last edited:
1. Host a Family Fun Night - Invite families to attend an event at the school with activities, food, and games. Charge an entry fee or ask for donations in exchange for tickets. 2. Donate-A-Book Drive - Ask parents to donate books to the school's library. Have a contest to see which grade can bring in the most books.3. Silent Auction - Ask local businesses to donate items to be sold at a silent auction. Have parents bid on items with all proceeds going towards the school. 4. Walkathon - Have families pledge money for each lap that students take around the school’s track.5. School Supply Drive - Have parents collect school supplies such as pencils, paper, notebooks, and other items that the school can use throughout the year. 6. Bake Sale - Ask parents to bake goods that can be sold during lunchtime or after school. 7. Talent Show - Host a talent show and charge an admission fee for families to come watch the show. 8. Community Garage Sale - Partner with other families to host a community garage sale. All proceeds of the sale can go towards the school. 9. Online Fundraiser - Set up a crowdfunding page to raise money for the school. 10. Recycle Program - Have parents bring in recyclable materials such as aluminum cans and plastic bottles that can be recycled for cash.

Hi Leah,I have some ideas for school fundraisers that have been successful in the past. One option is a bake sale, where parents and students can contribute homemade treats to sell at a school event or during pick-up and drop-off times. Another idea is a fun run or walkathon, where students can collect pledges from family and friends for each lap they complete. You could also consider partnering with local businesses to hold a silent auction or raffle, with prizes donated by the community. Additionally, a school carnival or fair can be a fun and profitable fundraiser, with games, food, and activities for families to enjoy. I hope these suggestions help and best of luck with your first fundraiser!

Related to Ideas for a Parents Club at a Kindergarten

1. What types of activities can we do at our Parents Club meetings?

Some ideas for activities at Parents Club meetings include parent-child craft projects, guest speakers on parenting topics, book clubs, and game nights. You can also plan social events outside of the meetings, such as family picnics or field trips.

2. How can we involve parents who work during the day?

Consider alternating meeting times between evenings and weekends to accommodate different schedules. You can also create online forums or groups for parents to stay connected and participate in discussions and activities remotely.

3. Are there any fundraising ideas that are appropriate for a kindergarten Parents Club?

Yes, there are many fundraising options that are suitable for a kindergarten Parents Club. Some ideas include hosting a bake sale, organizing a community yard sale, or selling handmade crafts or products. You can also partner with local businesses for fundraising events, such as restaurant nights or car washes.

4. How can we encourage parent involvement in the club?

One way to encourage parent involvement is to send out regular newsletters or emails with updates and upcoming events. You can also ask for volunteers to help with specific tasks or committees, and recognize and appreciate their contributions. Hosting fun and engaging activities can also attract more parents to participate.

5. Can we plan events for the whole family to attend?

Absolutely! Planning events that involve the whole family is a great way to create a sense of community and togetherness. Some ideas for family events include movie nights, picnics, game nights, or even a talent show. You can also collaborate with other kindergarten Parents Clubs in the area to plan joint events.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefJen2012
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
AlowayFamily
  • AshleyAllison
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies