• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Want to Cry...my Sister/Director Is Moving

In summary, a woman is upset because her best friend and her family may be moving away due to a job offer. They currently see each other frequently and rely on each other for babysitting. The woman shares a similar experience with her own sister who moved away and offers advice on how to stay in touch. The conversation also discusses finding a new director for their team if their current director moves.
fikibiff
Gold Member
The only reason there aren't tears streaming down my face is because my husband is sitting just a few feet away. :cry:

Her husband got a job offer 3+ hours away. We and our kids see each other 2-5 times a week right now. We use each other for babysitting a couple times a week, too. I don't know what I'm going to do. She's my best friend. We both always thought our kids would grow up together. I feel sick to my stomach.

((Niki))) I understand what you are going through. My little sister/best friend is an Army wife and the day they moved from Southern Arizona (a 3 hour drive for us to visit each other) to Ft.Hood Texas was the day I cried myself into a puddle. To help keep in touch when not on the phone we both blog and send each other lots of texts and picture messages.

When was 18 my best friend that I have had since I was 5 got married and moved to Hawaii!
Talk about a culture shock...it was rough at first, but we always kept in touch and now, 20 YEARS later, her husband retired and they moved back to the area, they are about an hour away, so we see each other about once or twice a month! Alot better than once every 5 years!
It will be ok...I know what you are going through!

Thanks guys! Anyone know of a good director in the Ozaukee County/way north Milwaukee/southern Sheboygan county area - our team will need somebody. Is that how it works? If our director moves, we find a hospitality director?

fikibiff said:
Thanks guys! Anyone know of a good director in the Ozaukee County/way north Milwaukee/southern Sheboygan county area - our team will need somebody. Is that how it works? If our director moves, we find a hospitality director?

If you Director moves, she should either put things in place for you guys to hold meetings, travel to meet with you, have an upline director help or find hospitality for you all.

Ask her what her plans are...

1. How will my sister's move affect my business with Pampered Chef?

Your sister's move should not affect your business with Pampered Chef. As long as you have a valid Independent Consultant Agreement and meet the minimum sales requirements, you can continue to run your business as usual.

2. Will my sister still be my Director after she moves?

No, once your sister moves, she will no longer be your Director. However, you can still stay in touch and seek guidance from her as a fellow Independent Consultant.

3. Can I transfer to a different Director after my sister moves?

Yes, you can request to transfer to a different Director if you feel it would benefit your business. However, this request is subject to approval by Pampered Chef.

4. Will there be a new Director assigned to my area after my sister moves?

This will depend on the availability of Directors in your area. If there is a Director available, they may be assigned to your area. Otherwise, you can request to transfer to a different Director or continue as an Independent Consultant without a Director.

5. How can I support my sister's business after she moves?

You can continue to support your sister's business by placing orders through her website or attending virtual parties. You can also refer friends and family to her as a way to support her business from a distance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jcsmilez
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • MHouting
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies