• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Next Steps After Military Move: Planning for Potential Inactivity

In summary, as a military spouse, you may encounter challenges with maintaining your Pampered Chef business during a move. It is important to communicate with your upline and company to see if any waivers or exceptions can be made. You may also want to reach out to your network for support and consider offering special promotions during this time. Ultimately, your family and move should be your top priority.
CookwithChristy
My husband is AD Air Force and we just moved out of our home this week and will be living on base for another month before we PCS (move) to New Mexico, to our next assignment. I don't currently have any shows lined up for the months since I know all my time will be spent finishing packing/moving/painting etc, except possibly hosting my own catalog show before I go. So my question is, should it be that I run into going inactive, can I submit some sort of waiver to the HO? I'm sure this topic has come up numerous times and I do apologize, but I've read on here many threads and have read many post of people submitting different waivers. TIA!!

Yes, you can submit a waiver to the Home Office. You should explain the circumstances of your move and why you are unable to host shows in that timeframe. The Home Office will review your request and make a decision based on the information you provide. Good luck!

It's great that you are thinking ahead and trying to plan for any potential issues that may come up during your move. As an pampered chef consultant, I can't give you official advice, but I can offer some suggestions based on my own experience.First of all, it's important to communicate with your upline and let them know about your situation. They may have some suggestions or be able to help you with any potential waivers. Additionally, you can reach out to your direct sales company's customer service or compliance department to see if they have any specific policies or procedures for military spouses.In terms of submitting a waiver, it may be possible to do so, but it ultimately depends on your company's policies and the specific circumstances of your situation. It's always best to check with your company and see what options are available to you.In the meantime, you could also consider reaching out to your network and letting them know about your upcoming move. You may be surprised at how many people are understanding and willing to support you during this busy time. You could also offer a special promotion or discount for those who place orders during this time to help boost your sales.Overall, try not to stress too much and remember that your family and your move should be your top priority right now. Your business can always pick back up once you are settled in your new location. Best of luck with your move and your business!

Related to Next Steps After Military Move: Planning for Potential Inactivity

1. What type of items do you offer for moving?

At Pampered Chef, we offer a variety of kitchen and cooking items that are perfect for those who are moving. This includes cookware, bakeware, kitchen tools, and even meal prep containers. Our products are designed to make cooking and meal prep easier, whether you're moving into a new home or just need to organize your kitchen.

2. Are your products durable enough for moving?

Yes, our products are designed to be durable and long-lasting. We understand that moving can be a stressful and hectic time, so our products are made with high-quality materials to withstand the rigors of packing and transportation. You can rest assured that your Pampered Chef items will hold up during the moving process.

3. How can your products help with meal planning while moving?

Our meal prep containers and kitchen tools are perfect for keeping your meals organized and easily accessible during the moving process. You can use our containers to pack and store meals, and our tools make it easy to prep and cook meals in your new kitchen. This can save you time and stress during the busy moving period.

4. Do you offer any tips for using your products during a move?

Absolutely! We have a blog and social media channels where we regularly share tips and tricks for using our products during a move. We also have a community of consultants who can provide personalized advice and ideas for using our products in unique ways during a move. Don't hesitate to reach out for help and inspiration!

5. Can I still order products while I'm in the process of moving?

Yes, you can! Our website is open 24/7 for online ordering, and you can also place an order through one of our consultants. We understand that moving can be chaotic, so we make it easy for you to order our products and have them delivered to your new address. Plus, our products can help make the moving process a little smoother and less stressful.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ShelbyMichalek
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
nikked
Replies
Views
Kitchen Diva
Replies
Views
AJPratt