• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Want My Calendar Filled Yesterday!

In summary, a woman had a lot of unsuccessful calls to make this weekend and is looking for advice on how to increase her chances of success. She is considering a different approach to booking shows in June.
Intrepid_Chef
Silver Member
OK ... I know I need to be patient and I know this takes time ... but I am getting antsy.

This weekend, mindful that I am about to embark on my last week of 40 hour employment at my regular job, I went into 3-2-1 overload. I made like 10-15 calls, sent out 24 e-mails but only connected with 5 people. (Left messages for the rest.) Did confirm details about a show with a May hostess, had an interested potential bride vow to call me back, and learned that one potential bridal show contact is no longer engaged and another is busy with her wedding ... and also is pregnant.

I am going to a cluster training (I'm double-dipping ... attending AD's training tonight and cluster training next week) and meeting with my recruiter later this week to make calls and brainstorm. She just had a baby and wants to kick her business into gear too.

She is thinking I still need to set a goal but need to be realistic and not expect $2,400 a month (what I need to make up for my lost income) right out of the gate.

Up to this point, I've done 1-2 shows a month if I was lucky, the vast majority of them catalog shows.

I know I am probably unrealistic ... but I REALLY want to book up June!

My director says what we do now will impact our business in 90 days. SO WHY DIDN'T THEY TELL US ABOUT SELL A THON IN MARCH????

Sell a Thon awards you for your consistency.But it's not too late to book June. It's only May 5th! Get on the phone!

I've BEEN on the phone!!!!I guess I am just wondering whether I am expecting too much too soon.I realize this is a big jump but I am driving myself crazy trying to kick it into high gear ... and have only one (previously committed) booking to show for it!I plan to pamper a business tomorrow ....

Did you know about your regular job ending back in March? I mean, even if you did know about sell-a-thon, would you normally have had it booked? I agree with your director that what you do now will reap benefits in 90 days or more. I don't think you are being unrealistic with your goal, but I do think it may take a couple of months.

Keep working, it will come. I felt like that my first year - effort didn't always = results. Now after a year, shows come much easier if I really want or need them. It is just a matter of expanding and getting your name out there.However, the odd thing is my bookings at a show have taken a nose dive. Now most of my shows come via other means...

My regular job is not "ending" but it's being downsized ... my work week is being cut by a day and correspondingly ... my paycheck is being cut by 20 percent.I found out this week ... and picked up the phone the first free day I had! My first thought was that this is the way I've got to make up my lost income!I signed on a week before the last SAT and since I was naturally encouraged to get off to a strong start ... I met the minimum requirement. Now I'm shooting for $1,500 at least ... and hoping for $3,000.If my June 1 show is anything like her nieces's, I'll be well on my way there ... but I know I can't count on it!

I know you might be overwhelmed but fix yourself a glass of wine and make a list of who you did not get in touch with and you have to say on the phone something like "Hi I'm Di and the reason for my call tonight is because I'm not sure if you are aware of our upcoming spectacular host bonuses... wait for them to respond and ask what month is better june, july whatever you want to book 1st, You have to have the "Because" because it's now in their court and you have to be sincere! When I did this I made 5 contact leads with all new people and I have potential caddy shows because of it! Good luck

What is "I Want My Calendar Filled Yesterday!"?

"I Want My Calendar Filled Yesterday!" is a popular program offered by Pampered Chef to help consultants increase their sales and bookings. It provides resources and tools to help consultants fill their calendars with cooking shows and events.

How can "I Want My Calendar Filled Yesterday!" help me as a consultant?

This program can help you by providing strategies and resources to increase your bookings and sales. It also offers training and support to help you successfully implement these strategies.

Is "I Want My Calendar Filled Yesterday!" available to all Pampered Chef consultants?

Yes, "I Want My Calendar Filled Yesterday!" is available to all consultants regardless of their level or experience. It is designed to help all consultants improve their business and achieve their goals.

How much does "I Want My Calendar Filled Yesterday!" cost?

The cost of this program may vary depending on your location and current promotions. It is best to contact your Pampered Chef consultant or customer service for specific pricing information.

Can I cancel my subscription to "I Want My Calendar Filled Yesterday!" at any time?

Yes, you can cancel your subscription to "I Want My Calendar Filled Yesterday!" at any time by contacting customer service. However, keep in mind that this program offers valuable resources and support that can help you grow your business, so we recommend giving it a chance before canceling.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Bren706
  • Kjurich
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Kjurich
  • kayleigh
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies