• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Calendar Booking Idea- Lemonade Lady

In summary, Susan suggests using a calendar to send thank you notes, and finds them at various stores. She likes the Momisms calendars and writes a personal note on the accompanying sheet.
its_me_susan
I just read about this on the Lemonade Lady (which I know I am late in discovering) - I love this and this is a great time to start looking.

As we’re approaching the last month of the year, you’ll find calendars for next year in plenty supply. I love the “page-a-day” tear off calendars. When someone books with me, I simply tear off the page that represents the date of her party and mail it to her. I suggest calendars that are somewhat connected to your audience. For the majority of Party Plan People, anything related to women will work. If you can, look for calendars that are in the same industry as your product (i.e. scrap book calendars if that’s the line of product you sell;
recipe calendars if you product is kitchen related, etc.).

My personal favorites are the Mary Engelbreit®, Momisms®, 5 Things to be Happy About®. I find mine at Sam’s Club, Costco, and Barnes & Noble booksellers.

When you tear off a page, read the message carefully and see how you can write your own TWISTS to connect the page with the party. For example, right now I’m looking at a page on the 5 Things to be Happy About calendar. The list is: “Detailing a Car,” “Conversations around the Kitchen Table,” “Freshly Picked Cucumbers,” “Butterflies flitting among the flowers,” “A string of pearls.” If your product is related to jewelry, decorating, photos, automotive, food, you could relate a message to your host. The “Conversations around the kitchen table” is appropriate for all Party Plan People.

I’d circle or highlight “Conversations”...and write a personal note right on the sheet: ‘Lucy, your _______ (company) party will bring your friends around your table to learn all about _____________ (whatever you’ll
show/teach at your party.)’

This is one of the most simple, inexpensive, yet attention-getting ideas for sending thank you notes. Stock up on calendars now. You want to have a variety in case the messages on the dates you have don’t have a connection, or better yet, if you book more than one party on a day, you’ll need several notes.

I love that idea!

Thats a fabulous idea Susan! I am starting to buckle down on thank you notes and that is an excellent way to personalize your thank yous! Very creative too, I might add ;)

1. How does the "Calendar Booking Idea- Lemonade Lady" work?

The "Calendar Booking Idea- Lemonade Lady" is a fun and unique way to schedule and host a Pampered Chef party. You will book a date and time for the party and then invite friends and family to join you for a lemonade stand-themed party. During the party, you will showcase and demonstrate Pampered Chef products while guests enjoy lemonade and treats. At the end of the party, guests can place orders for Pampered Chef products, and the host will earn rewards and discounts based on their sales.

2. How do I schedule a "Calendar Booking Idea- Lemonade Lady" party?

To schedule a "Calendar Booking Idea- Lemonade Lady" party, you can contact your Pampered Chef consultant or visit the Pampered Chef website. From there, you can select a date and time for your party and invite guests to attend. Your consultant will also be able to assist with any questions and provide support throughout the party planning process.

3. Can I customize the "Calendar Booking Idea- Lemonade Lady" party theme?

Yes, you can customize the "Calendar Booking Idea- Lemonade Lady" party theme to fit your preferences and style. You can choose different flavors of lemonade, add decorations and games, and even incorporate additional product themes, such as grilling or baking. Your Pampered Chef consultant can help you come up with creative ideas to make your party unique and fun.

4. Is there a minimum or maximum number of guests for a "Calendar Booking Idea- Lemonade Lady" party?

No, there is no minimum or maximum number of guests for a "Calendar Booking Idea- Lemonade Lady" party. You can invite as many or as few guests as you'd like. Just keep in mind that the more guests you have, the more potential sales and rewards you can earn as the host.

5. What are the benefits of hosting a "Calendar Booking Idea- Lemonade Lady" party?

Hosting a "Calendar Booking Idea- Lemonade Lady" party has many benefits. You will have a fun and unique party theme, earn rewards and discounts on Pampered Chef products, and have the opportunity to try new recipes and products with your friends and family. Additionally, you will also have the chance to connect and socialize with your loved ones in a fun and relaxed setting.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Melissa78
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
shelly.nurse
  • KCPChef
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies