• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Need Help With the Order Forms...

In summary, filling out order forms for a Pampered Chef show can be overwhelming at first. Make sure to use the correct form for the type of show you're doing and include all customer and product information. Remember to add up the total cost and include taxes and shipping charges. Don't be afraid to reach out for help from your upline or customer service if needed. Happy selling!
Andreamd8
Silver Member
I'm very new at Pampered Chef and I can't figure out how to fill out the order forms for a show. I haven't done a show yet, but I have someone that will be ordering quite a bit by the end of the week from a catalog show. I can't find any resources from the website or any of the dvd's that tells me the proper way to fill it out...can anyone help me on this?

Thanks in advance :)

Well, I'm not sure exactly what you are asking, but you will just need to list the items that she is buying, then follow the steps for tax and shipping. First sub total everything (except any food) then add $4 for shipping then tax that amount (per your local sales tax) and add the pantry items back in. You don't send this form to the home office, so it doesn't have to be perfect. You will probably want to get with your director or recruiter so they can show you have to enter shows into your Pampered Partner program.

HTH

I second what Shana said - however check and see if your S&H is taxed in your state - it's not in IL and I just add up the subtotal - then tax that and then add the $4 in at the end. The nice thing is that our computer program will be double checking your math so you will have verification that you've done it right.

Do you have a director or recruiter close to you who could go over it with you in person? It might be easier to explain when it is sitting in front of you, and you can go over some ordering scenarios together.

Hi there! I'm also a Pampered Chef consultant and I completely understand your confusion with the order forms. Don't worry, it can be a bit overwhelming at first, but with a little practice, you'll become a pro at filling them out. First, make sure you have the correct order forms for the type of show you're doing. If it's a catalog show, you'll need the catalog order forms. If it's an in-person show, you'll need the guest order forms. Next, start by filling out the customer information at the top of the form. Make sure to include their name, address, and contact information. Then, go through the catalog or product list and write down the item numbers, names, and prices of the products the customer wants to order. If they want multiple quantities of the same item, make sure to indicate that next to the item number. Once you have all the items listed, add up the total cost and include any applicable taxes and shipping charges. Lastly, don't forget to include your consultant information at the bottom of the form, including your name, contact information, and consultant ID number. If you're still unsure, don't hesitate to reach out to your upline or the Pampered Chef customer service team for assistance. They are always happy to help! Best of luck with your first show and happy selling!

What is the purpose of the order forms?

The order forms are used to collect information and payment from customers who wish to purchase products or services from your company.

How do I access the order forms?

The order forms can be accessed through our website or by contacting our customer service team. You will need a link or code to access the forms.

What information is required on the order forms?

The required information may vary depending on the product or service being purchased, but typically includes customer contact information, shipping and billing address, and payment details.

What payment methods are accepted on the order forms?

We accept various payment methods such as credit/debit cards, PayPal, and bank transfers. The accepted payment methods will be specified on the order forms.

Can I make changes to my order after submitting the form?

It may be possible to make changes to your order, but it will depend on the status of your order and the policies of our company. Please contact us as soon as possible if you need to make changes to your order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sprout18
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
aPamperedBride
  • J.Corley
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
raebates
  • adge