• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Help with Forms at PC? Check Out Our FAQ!

In summary, this page is designed to assist new users with filling out forms on the website. The forms can be accessed through the "Forms" tab in the navigation menu or through links on relevant pages. It is recommended to read instructions carefully, double check information, and contact customer support if any errors are encountered. The website ensures the security and confidentiality of personal information through encryption and privacy policies.
smiley757
Hi Everyone,

I am new to PC and have a questions about the forms used at check out.

Do you give the 3ply Guest order form for catalog shows? Do you give the 3ply guest form to Cooking Show Hosts for their outside orders? Or do you give the outside order forms downloaded from CC for both?

Thanks!!!:)

For catalog shows, I print and copy the outside order form from CC and give those to the hosts to collect orders. When the show is closed, I print receipts on the official receipt paper and mail those to the hosts.For cooking shows, I do the above for any outside orders and I use the 3ply receipts for anyone who attends the show.Does that make sense?

I do the same as Deb!! Host gets the computer generated one from P3 as well when we close out her show.

Ladies,

Thank you so much for your quick responses! I will definately be using this site alot! :)

Hi there! Welcome to the Pampered Chef family!

To answer your question, for catalog shows, I typically give the 3-ply guest order form to my customers. It makes it easy for them to fill out their order and for me to keep track of their items. For cooking show hosts with outside orders, I usually give them the 3-ply guest form as well, unless they prefer to use the outside order forms downloaded from CC. It's ultimately up to their preference.

Hope this helps! Happy selling! :)

1. What is the purpose of this page?

This page is designed to provide assistance for individuals who are new to the website and are looking for help with filling out forms.

2. How can I access the forms?

The forms can be accessed by clicking on the "Forms" tab in the navigation menu at the top of the page. You can also find links to specific forms on relevant pages throughout the website.

3. Are there any tips for filling out the forms?

Yes, we recommend reading all instructions carefully before filling out the form. It is also important to double check all information for accuracy before submitting.

4. What should I do if I encounter an error while filling out a form?

If you encounter an error, please review the instructions and make sure you have filled out all required fields. If the error persists, please contact our customer support for further assistance.

5. Is my information secure when filling out these forms?

Yes, our website uses secure encryption to protect your personal information. We also have strict privacy policies in place to ensure the safety and confidentiality of your data.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sprout18
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
aPamperedBride
  • chellb1234
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
JennyJennJen
  • BeachBabyMom