• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Catalog Show Success: Order Form Tips and Tricks"

In summary, it is typically successful for the host to complete the order form for out of state friends, but it is important for guests to understand how to fill it out in case they need to do it themselves. It is also typical for guests to give the order form and money directly to the host, but there may be situations where they need to send it to the consultant directly. In these cases, clear communication and a plan in place will help to ensure a successful show.
smilesarepriceless
Gold Member
Have you found it successful when doing catalog shows, for out of state friends, to have the host, complete the order form, or is it pretty self explainatory for the guests to complete it?

And...is it typical for the guests to always get the order form/money back to the host, or do they ever send it you, the consultant directly?

I have a friend who is doing the catalog show for me, but is also right in the middle of a move...and so i was trying to alleviate any of the responsibilites from her, and to help increase the success of her show..
??

Any feedback?

I've had out-of -town guests mail me checks with their orders before. I explain the order form to the host and tell them to explain it to their guests. It's not very complicated. The biggest thing is making sure they add shipping before taxing the entire order. Other than that, I think they can figure it out. You can include a little note with the catalogs that all orders with payment can be turned in to you if you're trying to help your friend out.

In my experience, it has been successful for the host to complete the order form for their out of state friends. This ensures that all of the necessary information is included and helps to streamline the ordering process. However, it is also important to make sure that the guests understand how to fill out the order form in case they choose to do it themselves.As for getting the order form and money back to the host, it is typical for the guests to give it directly to the host. However, there may be situations where a guest needs to send it to you, the consultant, directly. In these cases, it's important to communicate with the host and make sure they are aware of the situation and can assist in getting the orders and payments to you.In your friend's situation, it may be helpful to have a clear plan in place for how orders and payments will be collected and sent to you. This could include having the host designate a trusted individual to help collect and send the orders, or setting up a system for guests to order and pay online. Communication and clear expectations will be key to the success of the catalog show.

What is an order form?

An order form is a document or online form that customers fill out to request and purchase products or services from a company. It typically includes details such as the customer's name, contact information, desired items, quantities, and payment method.

Why do I need an order form?

An order form is necessary for businesses to efficiently process and fulfill customer orders. It ensures that all necessary information is collected and organized in one place, reducing the risk of errors and delays in the ordering process.

What should be included in an order form?

An order form should include fields for the customer's personal information (name, address, phone number, etc.), the products or services they wish to purchase, quantities, pricing, and any applicable taxes or fees. It may also include sections for special instructions, shipping options, and payment details.

Can I customize my order form?

Yes, most order forms can be customized to suit the specific needs and branding of a business. This may include adding a company logo, changing the layout or design, and including or removing certain fields. Some businesses may also choose to have different order forms for different types of products or services.

How do I collect payment with an order form?

There are various ways to collect payment through an order form, including credit/debit card processing, PayPal, bank transfers, or cash on delivery. It is important to choose a secure and reliable payment method to protect both the business and the customer's financial information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sprout18
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
aPamperedBride
  • chellb1234
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
JennyJennJen
  • Heather Rogers