• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Have No Parties Booked for Dec or Jan

In summary, to increase bookings during December and January, you can reach out to past customers, collaborate with other consultants, and promote your business on social media. Popular party themes during this time include gift-giving, winter wonderland, and virtual parties. To make your parties stand out, offer holiday-themed products and promotions, decorate with festive decor, and provide exclusive discounts for guests. Incentivize guests to book parties during these months by offering free or discounted products, hosting raffles or giveaways, and providing special hostess gifts. Creative marketing strategies for these slower months include utilizing social media, partnering with local businesses, and hosting themed events.
minersmix
I currently have no parties booked for Dec. or Jan. Everyone says they want to wait until after the holidays. How do I get bookings now?

Follow the 3-2-1. Start by calling everyone you know and just showing your excitment about your new business. Try doing the 12 days of Christmas, Cookie Exchange, or something surrounded around the festive holiday season. If any of your shows have closed already call every person and make customer care calls. Make sure they love their products and ask if they want to host their own show. I started making these calls when my calendar was empty and in 9 days I booked 15 shows!!! It was AMAZING how well it actually worked! Good luck!

When someone doesn't want to book until after the holidays, that usually means that when you get to them in Jan, they will schedule their show for Feb or March. What I've been saying is, "We should set the date now so you're on my calendar... we won't start planning any of your show until after the holidays anyway... I'm way too busy too." That usually takes the stress off. I keep in touch over the holidays by sending recipes and such and saying that I can't wait for their show, etc.

Related to I Have No Parties Booked for Dec or Jan

1. How can I increase my bookings for December and January?

There are a few strategies you can try to increase your bookings during these slower months. First, reach out to your past customers and offer them a discount or incentive for hosting a party in December or January. You can also ask friends and family to host a party or collaborate with other consultants to co-host a virtual party. Lastly, utilize social media to promote your business and offer special deals or promotions for parties booked during these months.

2. What types of parties are popular during December and January?

During the holiday season, parties centered around gift-giving, such as a "Gifts for Foodies" or "Holiday Entertaining" party, tend to be popular. You can also offer themed parties like a "Winter Wonderland" or "New Year, New Kitchen" party. Additionally, virtual parties have become increasingly popular during these months, as they allow guests to shop from the comfort of their own homes.

3. What are some ways to make my parties stand out during the holiday season?

One way to make your parties stand out during the holidays is to offer special holiday-themed recipes or products. You can also decorate your party space with festive decor and play holiday music to create a festive atmosphere. Additionally, offering exclusive discounts or promotions for party guests can help make your parties more appealing during the busy holiday season.

4. How can I incentivize guests to book a party during December or January?

One way to incentivize guests is to offer free or discounted products for party bookings during these months. You can also offer a raffle or giveaway for those who book a party during this time. Another idea is to offer a special hostess gift or bonus for parties booked during December or January.

5. What are some creative ways to market my parties during December and January?

During these slower months, it's important to get creative with your marketing strategies. Utilize social media to create buzz and offer special deals or promotions for parties booked during December or January. You can also partner with local businesses to promote your parties, or offer themed events like a holiday baking class or a New Year's resolution cooking party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • Cat2000
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • NinaPChef