• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

forAll You Pampered Chef Mommies Out There..

In summary, both of you are due in December and are planning on doing shows in January and February. You are also nursing and are planning on doing fewer cooking shows.
NinaPChef
I am due with my first baby on Dec. 25th (Lets hope its a little off that date though =/)

And I was wondering what you all have done with parties, I want to start booking parties for next year and was wondering how much time you all took off from shows?

Thanks a lot!

Don't really have much advice, just wanted to say that I am due the 26th. Merry Christmas to us!

I am going to try to book as many catty shows in Jan as possible and hopefully have a regular schedule for Feb.

I started when my son was 1 then had another child when he was 2. I scheduled catalog shows for the first few month after Grace arrive. I would get those catalog show scheduled now before Christmas hits. I never got the "reminder" letter. You only have to maintain $200 to stay active. By about 3 months I was more than ready to get out again.

Congrats to both of you!!

I am due Nov 14th...will be nursing exclusively, so I am going to start doing "shows" in February. I am seriously considering holding my first month or two of shows (or more...depending on how this works) at MY HOUSE. DH does not do well with an infant...let alone an infant who is nursing all of the time! Obviously, we will introduce bottles to the baby so DH can feed him when I am gone, but with our 3 year old, that just didn't work. He would take bottles *if I was home* but that little stinker wouldn't eat if I was gone! DH had too many evenings of screaming the entire time I was at a show. So...this is going to be my solution. Hopefully, everything turns out differently this time around!! But, if not, I will be "here" if it's absolutely necessary for me to step out and nurse him for a little bit.

I have shows going in this month, catty shows lined up for November...and my wonderful cousin will do another catty show for me in December or January. Hopefully, I won't even need to take an "official" leave. But....if I need to, I will.

Last time I did it backwards! I took all three months leave, and THEN STILL NEEDED MORE TIME. I lost all of my career sales and I will NOT do that this time!! That's why my plan includes catty shows to carry me though with hopefully NO "leave".

Congratulations to both of you!! My DD was born on Dec. 23 last year. :O)

I had some friends lined up for online catalog shows at the first of December. I didn't do any shows in January, and eased back into things in February, so I took off from doing live shows for two months. As long as you have willing friends, family and former hosts to help you book some catalog shows, you'll be fine. I was nursing too and know what you mean about being gone for a few hours to do a show.

Oh!! I also scaled back my shows to NO COOKING shows! I did that to make my time away from my baby as short as possible.

Related to forAll You Pampered Chef Mommies Out There..

1. How can I become a Pampered Chef consultant?

To become a Pampered Chef consultant, you can sign up through our website or reach out to a current consultant for more information. We offer a variety of starter kits to fit your budget and goals, and our team will provide training and support to help you succeed.

2. What are the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef party?

Hosting a Pampered Chef party is a fun and easy way to earn free products and exclusive discounts. As a host, you will also have the opportunity to learn new recipes and cooking techniques, and connect with friends and family over food and cooking.

3. Can I use Pampered Chef products in the microwave and oven?

Yes, most of our products are designed to be microwave and oven-safe. However, be sure to check the product information or packaging for specific instructions and limitations.

4. Are Pampered Chef products BPA-free?

Yes, all of our products are BPA-free and made with high-quality, food-safe materials. We prioritize the safety and well-being of our customers, and our products go through rigorous testing and quality control processes.

5. How do I place an order for Pampered Chef products?

You can place an order through our website, or contact your local Pampered Chef consultant for assistance. We offer a variety of payment options and fast shipping to make your shopping experience as convenient as possible.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • PCSarahjm
  • General Chat
Replies