• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Was the Training in Dublin, Ohio

In summary, the training in Dublin, Ohio is typically 2-3 days long and covers a variety of topics, including product knowledge, sales techniques, and business tips. It is included in the start-up package for new consultants and accommodations are provided, including a hotel stay and transportation. Attendees will also receive a training manual and other resources to take home.
nicki25
Silver Member
I was scheduled to go to the training yesterday and at the last minute my husband had to work and I had to be here to take my son to basketball, so I didn't get to go??? I put a call into Darla to see if I could get my money back but so far haven't heard anything.
Anyway, how was it. Let us know all the good stuff you got out of it. Thanks!!!

Hi, Nicki. I started a thread in Chatter asking what the attendees learned. I really liked the Spring Regional. It was a little different than what I was expecting. I thought we would be separated and go to different workshops, but instead we were all together in one large room. There were about 300 in attendance. Darla Oelmann is funny, gracious, and very down-to-earth. We're really blessed to have such a lady in our area. I was thinking Becky Ishee would be there but she wasn't. Overall, it was a great time!

Hi there! I'm sorry to hear that you weren't able to attend the training yesterday. I hope everything worked out with your husband's work and your son's basketball game. As for the training, I'm sure it was great. I haven't heard anything specific about it, but I'm sure Darla will get back to you about your refund soon. In the meantime, maybe we can ask others who attended to share their insights and takeaways from the training. That way, we can all benefit from the information. Keep us updated on your refund and I hope you get to attend the next training!

Related to How Was the Training in Dublin, Ohio

1. How long is the training in Dublin, Ohio?

The training in Dublin, Ohio typically lasts for 2-3 days, depending on the specific program you are attending.

2. What topics are covered during the training in Dublin, Ohio?

The training in Dublin, Ohio covers a wide range of topics, including product knowledge, sales techniques, and business tips for success. There are also hands-on cooking demonstrations and team-building exercises.

3. Is there a cost to attend the training in Dublin, Ohio?

No, there is no cost to attend the training in Dublin, Ohio. It is included in your overall start-up package as a new Pampered Chef consultant.

4. Are there any accommodations provided during the training in Dublin, Ohio?

Yes, accommodations are provided for attendees during the training in Dublin, Ohio. You will be staying at a nearby hotel and transportation to and from the training venue will be provided.

5. Will I receive any materials or resources to take home after the training in Dublin, Ohio?

Yes, you will receive a training manual and other resources to take home with you after the training in Dublin, Ohio. These materials will help you continue your learning and growth as a Pampered Chef consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Malinda Klein
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • PamperedK
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • sandilou