• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How to Approach Maybe Bookings on Dpds

In summary, if someone marks maybe on their DPDS for a show, try to approach them as if they were a yes. Be ready to help them overcome any objections and come up with creative solutions.
mommyhugz1978
Gold Member
I am in need of ideas on how to approach people that mark maybe on their DPDS for a show....... I dont' want to come off desperate or pushy....... HELP PLEASE!!!!

Usually a maybe means "not right now, but later" or they have something else holding them back, like a small home, etc... approach the maybes as if they were a yes! Be ready to help them overcome objections and help them come up with creative solutions (like using a club house in their apartment property).

I always tell people who say they have a small house that my apartment will comfortably seat 5 on the couches and another 4 in the kitchen chairs and then there's always laps and the floor ;) *Most* people have enough seating with their couches and chairs for at least 9, which is a decent turnout, in my book! lol

I would ask "If you were to hold a show what month were you thinking? Then followup with "Oh that's a great month to hold a show" and make up some reason why (like if it was November say a lot of people start buying Christmas presents then and would love to do some shopping at their show). Then suggest that you set a prospective date tonight so the host will get the credit for the booking and they can go home and check their calendar and you will call them tomorrow to talk about it further. Make sure to mention the date is penciled in and can change once you talk the next day.

I booked all my maybes last month :D. I tell them that I saw they marked maybe, and I say something like "let's talk about maybe..." and that gets them to open up. Usually there is a small or no objection, they just need more info about what it means!

That's my experience so far anyway. I'm just in SS2.

Do you guys think it would be a good idea to email them if they gave me their email address??? Some of them I go to church with every week and I dont want to sound pushy at all.......

1. What is a maybe booking on DPDS?

A maybe booking on DPDS stands for "Definite Pending Decision Sale" and refers to a potential booking where the host is still deciding whether or not to host a Pampered Chef party. It is listed as "maybe" until the host makes a final decision.

2. How should I approach a maybe booking on DPDS?

The key to approaching a maybe booking on DPDS is to follow up with the host in a friendly and non-pushy manner. Share the benefits of hosting a party, such as earning free products and having a fun night with friends. Offer to answer any questions or address any concerns they may have.

3. What should I do if the host doesn't respond to my initial follow-up for a maybe booking on DPDS?

If the host doesn't respond to your initial follow-up, it's important to give them some time and then reach out again in a few days. You can also try reaching out through a different form of communication, such as a phone call or text message.

4. Is it okay to follow up more than once for a maybe booking on DPDS?

Yes, it is okay to follow up more than once for a maybe booking on DPDS. However, it's important to be respectful and not bombard the host with multiple messages. If they still don't respond after a few attempts, it's best to move on and focus on other potential bookings.

5. What can I offer to help convince a host to turn their maybe booking into a definite booking on DPDS?

One way to help convince a host to turn their maybe booking into a definite booking is by offering a special incentive or bonus. This could be a free product, a discount on their order, or an extra gift for booking a party. Additionally, remind them of the benefits of hosting a party, such as earning free products and having a fun night with friends. Personalize your approach and show genuine excitement for their potential party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• heat123
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
raebates
  • barbjans
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
katem51
  • csulier