• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need More Bookings? Try These Effective Strategies!

In summary, the author is trying to get bookings for a catalog show that is currently going on, but is having trouble finding motivation. She has an idea to offer a free cooking show to anyone who hosts one in May in order to raise money for cancer research.
pampered2007
I have been trying to think of different ways to get some bookings scheduled as soon as possible. I have a catalog show going on right now, but that is it. So I am desperate for more. I do have an idea that I would really appreciate some feedback on...

I would like to send a personalized email to everyone on my email mailing list (which is approx. 40 people) asking them to host a home cooking show or a catalog show. I may also offer some kind of booking incentive if it would help. My only problem is that I'm not sure how to word the email in such a way to get as many bookings as I can and also without sounding pushy. Just not exactly sure what to say.

Any sugggestions??? Thank you in advance for your help. :)

Call them instead of relying on email. You'll most likely have better luck with a phone call instead of an email that most might just delete without opening.

I completely agree, but although there are a few that I do have better luck in reaching by email, I still have no idea what to say either way. What can I say or write that will motivate them to book a show???

Offer more money in free product. This always helps me. Or offer to bring the ingredients and all they have to do is host the show.

I like the idea of the FREE cooking show! I have done this in the past. Does anyone have an outline or examples of what they say or write in emails when they are contacting a past host or customer in the hopes of getting them to host a show??? Many thanks to those willing to share.

Do you have a PWS? If so, they have great emails already set up in there for you to just plug in additional info and send it off.

But I do agree with you following up with them.

pampered2007 said:
I like the idea of the FREE cooking show! I have done this in the past. Does anyone have an outline or examples of what they say or write in emails when they are contacting a past host or customer in the hopes of getting them to host a show??? Many thanks to those willing to share.

I would call them and say something along the lines of...

"Hi ______________,

This is ____________ with TPC, I was just calling you because May is Help Whip Cancer month and some of the proceeds from every show are being donated to The American Cancer society. It seems everyone knows someone who is affected by Breast Cancer and I thought you might like to help. I am also offering FREE cooking shows to anyone who hosts this month as my token of appreciation for contributing to the cause. How does that sound to you?"

Thank you so much! Just what I was looking for. And if someone prefers not to book a show, they can still purchase the guest special if they want to help or schedule for a later date. I think I will make some calls and send some emails and see how it goes.

I do have a PWS. I was planning on sending out an email May 1st announcing the guest specials for the month of May.

Thank you for all your help!! Your all great!

1. How can I increase my bookings as a Pampered Chef consultant?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, there are many ways to increase your bookings. One effective method is to reach out to your network and offer virtual cooking parties or host a virtual event yourself. You can also collaborate with other consultants and offer joint parties to expand your reach. Utilizing social media and creating engaging content can also attract new customers and boost your bookings.

2. What are some creative ways to find new leads for bookings?

Aside from reaching out to your network, there are many creative ways to find new leads for bookings. One idea is to partner with local businesses or organizations to host a cooking event or fundraiser. You can also offer a referral program for your current customers to bring in new leads. Utilizing social media and creating eye-catching posts or videos can also attract potential customers.

3. How can I overcome the fear of rejection when asking for bookings?

The fear of rejection is common when asking for bookings, but it's important to remember that it's a normal part of the sales process. One way to overcome this fear is to focus on the value that Pampered Chef can bring to your potential customers, rather than worrying about being rejected. Additionally, practicing your pitch and having confidence in your products can also help boost your confidence when asking for bookings.

4. How can I incentivize my customers to book parties?

One effective way to incentivize customers to book parties is to offer special discounts or promotions for hosting a party. You can also offer free products or incentives for reaching a certain amount of sales at the party. Another idea is to offer a raffle or giveaway for attendees at the party, which can encourage them to book their own party in the future.

5. What are some tips for successful party bookings?

To have successful party bookings, it's important to plan and prepare ahead of time. This includes promoting your party through different channels, such as social media or word of mouth. Creating a welcoming and fun atmosphere at the party can also help attract more bookings. Additionally, offering guests a special discount or incentive for booking a party at the event can increase the likelihood of future bookings.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• csulier
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
sarahsworld2000
  • caitynsmom
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pngentil