• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Do I Contact My Directors Upline? Warning- Vent Too

S
sfdavis918
I am so upset right now. As some of you know my director is really not supportive at all. It's not that I get bad support, just no support at all. I just talked to another consultant in my cluster and it turns out that there was supposed to be a cluster meeting tonight, but no one responded to the evite so they canceled. First, I never received the evite. Second this is the same line my director uses whenever I ask about meetings. I have not received any kind of invitation in over 8 months! (The other consultant has a different director, but they do meetings together.)

It has gotten so bad that the other consultant that I was talking to has decided to go to Creative Memories. She is going to stay with PC for fundraisers but is now going to focus on CM.

I am so disenchanted with my director. I almost feel like crying! I sent an email to her the other day and still haven't heard back. I sent it again today and just said "Hello?". And I'm pretty sure she's not on vacation because she just got back from a long weekend last weekend.

Ok, enough mindless ranting and venting. My question is, how do I get in touch with her upline? I don't want to "tell" on her, but I just want to get some coaching.

Thanks!

Look at your paystub. It will have your immediate upline and theirs too. Or call HO and ask them who it is.

Oh, I forgot to add that there is absolutely no excuse for that. She is getting paid to take care of you (overrides and a Director production bonus).

Your upline should be listed on your commission statement. You could then call HO to get contact information.

I'm sorry that you're not getting help that you need. People think that they can use 'well, i sent you an e-mail' as an excuse for not contacting people. I think it stinks!

Wow thats tough... I wish I could give you an answer, I hope you find a way to get some coaching without stepping on any toes, that could be tricky. I am sure though on CS somebody can help you! I definitely know what its like though when you cant get advice or otherwise! Good Luck but stay positive!

Sorry, Linda, I didn't mean to duplicate... Great minds think alike! ;)

It won't hurt to call her! Maybe you will get your answers! I think cluster meetings are vital to my business. They keep me motivated and on track. How long has your director been with PC? Maybe she needs some guidance as well to better help you.

Carissidy said:
Wow thats tough... I wish I could give you an answer, I hope you find a way to get some coaching without stepping on any toes, that could be tricky. I am sure though on Chef Success somebody can help you! I definitely know what its like though when you cant get advice or otherwise! Good Luck but stay positive!

At this point I don't really care if I step on her toes. I need to do what I need to for me and my business. I will not intentionally do anything to get her in trouble, but I will tell the truth if asked.

OK, her upline is Robin Anderson. Does anyone have her info before I call HO?

You're doing the right thing by going to your upline. My director has obviously been abducted by aliens. No one has heard from her in months. She called me once a week ago and didn't leave a message. Not sure what' that's about.

But let me tell you this... I went to my upline who is a NED and she has been coaching me on calls every other week. Things are really turning around in my business! And I am VERY excited about it! It's not happening over night but it's definitely going in the right direction! Having the guidance and the accoutability has been amazing.

There is no rule that we have to get anything from our Director... we can go anywhere... go to your upline and explain your situation without blaming your director. Trust me, your story won't be news to her.

Good luck and keep us posted!!!!

no supportSarah, that is horrible!!! I would expect the person who brought you into this company would be at your beck and call!!!
Call home office! You can nicely say you need more help, training, support.
And feel your director is just too busy for you. Where can I go from here, for some additional training? "
Really PC does not put up with this. This is not how they want their leaders to be!!

missing directorsOK so this is what I don't understand. I'm been with PC for 8 years, Have great shows, lots of fun,ect. I can not recruit, My five girls I have I talk to every week. (I was promoted July 1st)
How is it all you ladies sign up with directors that aren't available?
I've met a ton of you over the years. What do these directors say to make you sign up?
I knew it is a great business, but what exactly is it. I need Help!!

I also have no contact with my director BUT what you can do is contact HO and find a hospitality director in your area. Just because you didn't sign up with a fabulous director doesn't mean you can't be "adopted" by one. Maybe you just need to take control of your business, let go of the resentment & disapointment you feel about your director and move ahead. Surround yourself with positive, active Pampered Chef consultants who take their business seriously and you will find that you can't help but be successful. I know it is hard but remember it is your business your way!
Deb

pclinskie said:
OK so this is what I don't understand. I'm been with PC for 8 years, Have great shows, lots of fun,ect. I can not recruit, My five girls I have I talk to every week. (I was promoted July 1st)
I've met a ton of you over the years. What do these directors say to make you sign up?
People aren't necessarily signing immediately under the Directors (I myself had 2 people between myself and my Director when I signed). And some Directors may be gung-ho when they promote and for whatever reason start to drop the ball.

pclinskie said:
OK so this is what I don't understand. I'm been with PC for 8 years, Have great shows, lots of fun,ect. I can not recruit, My five girls I have I talk to every week. (I was promoted July 1st)

I was an HO lead. I hadn't been to a show in years!

So she finally emailed me back. She responded to my original question and added this:

I received your silver whisk for your $15,000 career sales. Can I take you to lunch to celebrate and catch up??? Would like to do that for you.

Unfortunately my team is dwindling down fast. You are the only one (besides Rhonda) that is gung ho!! Therefore, I can't even drum up a meeting. I am recruiting two people in Sept. so hopefully I can get that moving along. I had 3 shows this month which canceled/catalog show. I have 3 set up for next month.

I just got all the kids started in school yesterday so I will have a bit more time to devote to my business during the day. Finally, Teenagers, ug!!!

Let me know your schedule, talk soon - you rock!

So would this change your mind in contacting her upline? Oh, and it's really weird that when I vented about her on here she responds. That happened last time I vented too! Maybe that's the trick!

I think people like you (HO leads) should be given a choice of "X" number of directors to sign under. Then YOU can do an interview with THEM and pick. ;)

sfdavis918 said:
So she finally emailed me back. She responded to my original question and added this:

I received your silver whisk for your $15,000 career sales. Can I take you to lunch to celebrate and catch up??? Would like to do that for you.

Unfortunately my team is dwindling down fast. You are the only one (besides Rhonda) that is gung ho!! Therefore, I can't even drum up a meeting. I am recruiting two people in Sept. so hopefully I can get that moving along. I had 3 shows this month which canceled/catalog show. I have 3 set up for next month.

I just got all the kids started in school yesterday so I will have a bit more time to devote to my business during the day. Finally, Teenagers, ug!!!

Let me know your schedule, talk soon - you rock!

So would this change your mind in contacting her upline? Oh, and it's really weird that when I vented about her on here she responds. That happened last time I vented too! Maybe that's the trick!

Actually no it wouldn't. I would share your whole story AND that with your upline. At least you now understand it more. Let your upline know that you NEED support. She should be able to fill in the gap and help get you motivated and her downline (your director) at the same time. Give your director a shot, but not without that backup in place for when you don't get the promised support you need. I say better to have more support than not enough!

I am in an ED's first line. I communicate regularly with my recruiter that is not a director yet, but also fully take the support and meetings of my ED when I can. If my recruiter promotes, great, I have that option, but in the meantime, I have the information lines for when I need them... ...just my opinion for the day...

I would go to lunch with her and be honest. Tell her you need meetings, but have never been invited. Tell her you need coaching and accountability. See if she makes a plan with you and then see what happens.

If that crashes and burns, then go to your upline.

If she doesn't have enough people who will attend meetings, maybe she should combine with someone else, so you can still have a meeting to go to? Just an idea...

sfdavis918 said:
.............. Oh, and it's really weird that when I vented about her on here she responds. That happened last time I vented too! Maybe that's the trick!
Maybe she's one of our lurkers! LMAO :D

Good luck! I'd go to lunch and let her know how you feel and what you want/expect from a Director. YOU just might be what she needs to turn her biz around too.

Let us know how it turns out for you.

GourmetGirl said:
If she doesn't have enough people who will attend meetings, maybe she should combine with someone else, so you can still have a meeting to go to? Just an idea...
I agree. There are a couple of directors in my cluster that do that and our meetings are still on the smallish side. I do enjoy the different dynamics that multiple directors bring to a meeting.

pclinskie said:

My director didnt say anything to get me to sign up. I signed up with this super girl locally, and she was my director for 4 years before she quit for health reasons. I rolled up to this ED who couldnt be bothered with me or with any of the other girls that were left behind when our director quit. I sort of had an idea that when I got close to promotion to director that she would call or something. Nothing. She doesnt return calls or emails. She is no longer the ED she was when I rolled up to her. She is an SD and her team has gone from close to 100 first line to 45 as of the last Consultant News. All I can say is I bet I can guess why.

Personally- I try not to dwell on the junk my director puts out. I will be walking the stage in Cincinatti and for the bit where we are supposed to say the name of our upline director I will simply NOT do it. I havent decided how to handle it with dignity yet, but I am sure I will come up with something.

GourmetGirl said:

She does combine with another director. Both of them are saying that there isn't any interest in them.

I would go to lunch with her and tell her what you need. You never know when someone is having a hard time in their own life and I think she should be given the benefit of the doubt. If she does not help you once you explain to her that you need more coaching then look elsewhere for coaching. I also would try calling her instead of emailing her for help. A lot of people do much better in person on the phone than through an email and that seems more of a personal connection to me.

I think we all need to realize that each person has their own personal style as well. Me for instance, my Director is in NC and I have never been to a cluster meeting since I am in AL. I call her on the phone or email her when I need her - she is wonderful and is always there for me. I personally like not having to go to meetings b/c that is more time for me to spend with my family or have shows. This could be your Director's style as well, so, she may need some feedback from you to understand exactly what help you need from her.

I can understand why a Director that cannot get more than 2 or 3 to come to their cluster meetings are not all gun-ho on having them. I am sure that is A LOT of work for not a lot of interest and they get just as depressed when they work hard with no enthusiasm from their consultants just like we do when we work hard for a show and only 2 or 3 show up for it.

And I am sure this will not be popular with a lot of people:eek: :cool: : but I think sometimes we put too much emphasis on what our Directors can do for us. I understand that we all (and I say we b/c that is myself included) want someone to tell us what we can do to make our business awesome but sometimes we have to go with what we know and use it. And we (once again I say we) need to realize that our Director's have businesses to run and families to take care of just like we do, and sometime "we" cannot be their priority.

Now, if this continues to be a problem after you have talked to her and you get no answers and nothing changed then I say CALL HER UPLINE for help, but I think she needs to be given a fair chance to do for you what you need her to do as well.

Congrats on reaching $15K by the way! Wear that whisk proud!:thumbup:

As a HO Lead -- I could not agree more!
janetupnorth said:
I think people like you (HO leads) should be given a choice of "X" number of directors to sign under. Then YOU can do an interview with THEM and pick. ;)

I wrote a long letter to HO asking them to do this when I signed last year.

I think it is a great perk (which I will be glad to receive :) ) -- if HO would just tell a lead that "if you do not feel this person is a good match for you, notify the HO BEFORE signing your agreement" I would be satisfied. Then everyone would know you have a chocie if it does not feel like a fit. Plus it would alert them to any directors who may not be fulfilling their roll as a director/recruiter.

jrstephens said:
I would go to lunch with her and tell her what you need. You never know when someone is having a hard time in their own life and I think she should be given the benefit of the doubt. If she does not help you once you explain to her that you need more coaching then look elsewhere for coaching. I also would try calling her instead of emailing her for help. A lot of people do much better in person on the phone than through an email and that seems more of a personal connection to me.

I think we all need to realize that each person has their own personal style as well. Me for instance, my Director is in NC and I have never been to a cluster meeting since I am in AL. I call her on the phone or email her when I need her - she is wonderful and is always there for me. I personally like not having to go to meetings b/c that is more time for me to spend with my family or have shows. This could be your Director's style as well, so, she may need some feedback from you to understand exactly what help you need from her.

I can understand why a Director that cannot get more than 2 or 3 to come to their cluster meetings are not all gun-ho on having them. I am sure that is A LOT of work for not a lot of interest and they get just as depressed when they work hard with no enthusiasm from their consultants just like we do when we work hard for a show and only 2 or 3 show up for it.

And I am sure this will not be popular with a lot of people:eek: :cool: : but I think sometimes we put too much emphasis on what our Directors can do for us. I understand that we all (and I say we b/c that is myself included) want someone to tell us what we can do to make our business awesome but sometimes we have to go with what we know and use it. And we (once again I say we) need to realize that our Director's have businesses to run and families to take care of just like we do, and sometime "we" cannot be their priority.

Now, if this continues to be a problem after you have talked to her and you get no answers and nothing changed then I say CALL HER UPLINE for help, but I think she needs to be given a fair chance to do for you what you need her to do as well.

Congrats on reaching $15K by the way! Wear that whisk proud!:thumbup:

This is all good, but this is not the first time I have had issue with her, nor the first time that I have addressed it.

Also, I agree that Directors have businesses to run and families to be with, but they also make a commitment when they become directors. I don't think that it is too much to ask to be a priority. I don't expect her to drop everything, including her personal life for me, but I do expect timely responses to emails.

I have also said before that I have come to realize that I am the type of person that does well with support. I am not a work alone type person. I need direction. Again, I don't think that's too much to ask from someone who is called a "Director".

sfdavis918 said:
She does combine with another director. Both of them are saying that there isn't any interest in them.

I do believe that as a director, she is obligated to hold monthly meetings ... if she only has ONE person interested, she is obligated to provide a meeting for that one person. I am one of three directors in my AD downline. The other 2 directors have no interest in coming to the AD's Directors Meetings so my AD odders to meet with me one-on-one since I am the only one interested. Your director should be training you one-on-one if the rest of her team is not interested.

MandyK said:
I wrote a long letter to HO asking them to do this when I signed last year.

I think it is a great perk (which I will be glad to receive :) ) -- if HO would just tell a lead that "if you do not feel this person is a good match for you, notify the HO BEFORE signing your agreement" I would be satisfied. Then everyone would know you have a chocie if it does not feel like a fit. Plus it would alert them to any directors who may not be fulfilling their roll as a director/recruiter.
I think that's a good idea but most of the time you don't know that you aren't a good match until it's too late. In this society most people realize that they have choices and I have run across people who have said they were not happy with the consultant that HO referred them to and they asked around or contacted HO again until they found someone else. I think especially younger leads might not know that there is probably someone else out there that they would work better with.

I think that a better solution might be surveying the HO leads and getting their input on the director they were paired with and if someone had a lot of negative feedback then HO could counsel her and hopefully fix the problem that way.

dannyzmom said:
I do believe that as a director, she is obligated to hold monthly meetings ... if she only has ONE person interested, she is obligated to provide a meeting for that one person. I am one of three directors in my AD downline. The other 2 directors have no interest in coming to the AD's Directors Meetings so my AD odders to meet with me one-on-one since I am the only one interested. Your director should be training you one-on-one if the rest of her team is not interested.
I have a monthly meeting and I also meet about quarterly with consultants who live about 1 1/2 hour from me. I don't have to do that but I want them to know me and to feel that I care about them (even though THEY don't take the time to come out to my meeting ever). I am the one getting paid to train them and feel that it is not too much to ask of me. I also have consultants VERY far from me (other states) and I have a once a year meeting with them when I travel to their area (family visit too).

I also do email and phone training that I include ALL consultants in. I think that if we offer enough choices no one should complain that they aren't in the loop. I leave a phone message with every one on my team at least 2 x a month and of course everyone is emailed whenever I have something to share. If someone doesn't reply or respond there's not much we can do but I do agree that it is our obligation to make every effort to try - even if it is only 1 person responding.

It's the same for shows - I do the same show with 2 guests as I do with 20 - it's not those that show up's fault that the others didn't. I hate when the host is fretting about those that didn't come and I say "I wish they would have come too but let's have fun with those that did."

sfdavis918 said:
OK, her upline is Robin Anderson. Does anyone have her info before I call HO?

I will pm you with Robin's info. She is great! I one of Robin's first line directors. There are several of us in the area,(she is an exec). Robin needs to hear what is going on. You probably won't be the first to tell her, but she still needs to hear about it. She can also refer you to the closest director in her downline that does monthly meetings.... like we are supposed to.

Last edited:
sfdavis918 said:

I hate when directors use this excuse. Then MAKE YOUR MEETINGS MORE INTERESTING AND WORTHWHILE TO COME TO!!! :grumpy:

Sorry, vent over. ;)

cathyskitchen said:
I hate when directors use this excuse. Then MAKE YOUR MEETINGS MORE INTERESTING AND WORTHWHILE TO COME TO!!! :grumpy:

Sorry, vent over. ;)

My director is trying to make the meetings fun and interesting... But most of her really tiny team are not making it to meetings. Most of us have not even tried the meetings to see how great they are (LOL, I've made it to one but we talk at least once a week & I have you guys for my training). Luckily she has a great attitude and looks at it as a chance to do an intesive one-on-one or small individualized trianing if only 1-2 people show up and it has worked really well for her so far.

Tasha - that's great that your director has tried to make her meetings more fun and interesting, and even better that she keeps in touch with you regularly. The first director I was under when I started had regular meetings that were pretty-well attended, but she was very short, to the point, no extra conversations allowed, and she basically shoved you out of her house after the hour was up. Never called us - just sent 2 newsletters in the 1 year she was my director. My current one has a FT job in addition to PC, and has made it clear that PC is not a priority for her. Which is fine for her, but it's very hard to recruit and keep people motivated when there is no meeting to take them to, or the meetings are worthless. Yes, I've tried doing my own meetings, but it's not the same as getting recognition and information from a real director who has training and outlines from HO to use for meetings. I don't get it - my director recruits at least 2 new consultants per month, but then lets them hang out to dry when it comes to training and motivation, so they all end up quitting within a year. It's a shame, b/c there have been some really great people at her meetings (some I keep in touch with and help to motivate even though it does nothing financially for me) who could REALLY do well if they just had a little bit of direction, goal-setting, guidance, motivation, whatever. I hate seeing good people get shafted like that. Anyway, that's why I said that. Not meant for the good directors out there who have meetings regularly and don't gossip the entire time (or focus only on recipes the entire meeting - there's more to our shows than the recipe!!!).

I can only imagine how hard this business must be without support from an upline. I know that if my director ends up losing her directorship I'll have no upline support. Prior to my directors promotion I had only heard from my upline 2-3 times - one was to ask why she was not getting a regular report from me (yeah, like that motivated me to have my 1st contact be a lecture on not doing something she had never told me to do) and then she added me to her "email list" and I got a few generic emails which were ideas I'd already learned here.

Thank goodness a place like this exists.

cathyskitchen said:
My current one has a FT job in addition to PC, and has made it clear that PC is not a priority for her.

I don't understand why some people take directorship if they don't want to make PC a priority. At least TRY to act like you care about your downline!

Having been on both sides (as a director and now as a future)
I am/was willing to match/exceed their effort to stay in touch...

I can't count how many times I have received an email or phone call when it was URGENT for them to find an answer which is common business knowledge but they were too lazy to look it up or didn't ever bother to read it in the first place.
I had a recruit at the beginning of the month buy catalogs and receipts from another recruit. (she hadn't had a show since Jan.) I kept telling her she should have the current catalogs & didn't need to buy any. After she spent $30 she found her spring changeover kit unopened and wanted her $$ back from my other cons.

Even now as a Future I send a monthly newsletter..... EACH month I "hide" someone's consultant # in the articles. consultant # 12345 call me for a fun gift!! In almost 18 issues no one has called me and obviously at this point the ## have repeated. In the beginning I had Starbucks gift cards, Merrill goodies etc. Now I've removed it.

I am sorry to hear that you have had a hard time with your director and am glad that she called. While at times I see comments made like what I am going to say and think no way but here goes. We don't know everyone who logs in here and if they pass the information along to people. I at times think, I don't have time to just lurk and tell others but maybe some people do.

I know this was said earlier and will repeat it because I have gone through a lot since being in PC. I signed up under someone who was not my director and my director happened to live in another city. My hospitality director started out including me in things but really no training from her. Eventually I go the training from her because she realized I wasn't getting it from my director. I used to say to things like "I deserved the training" and "she is making a percentage off of me and I am one of her top producters" and "that is part of her job"

While I still believe directors have an obligation, I have learned from my feelings and I know how I intend to take care of my team as I grow it better than the way I was treated.

Anyway, I went through the phase of thinking the thoughts that I need and deserve the training but when I really think about it I say I will be whatever I am going to be no matter what a director gives or does for me. Yes, I have received some good wording on how to do different things from my previous hosptality director and truely believe we learn from those that have walked the road we are now going down. Living through the frustrations I also noticed that I did thrive the more when I wasn't hung up one whether or not if I was getting support from my "director". Funny, but I did - that could be what frustrated me because a few times I was number 1 or 2 in sales on her team when I quit worrying about things like that and just worked my business.

Since all those times my director, hospitality director, and their director all quit which moved me up the line to my previous 3rd line director who is an NED. I do hear from her but now imagine me "expecting" to be contacted by someone who has over 200 in her 1st line.

I guess that is what ultimately led me to believe I will be what I will be with or without a director. I have found another meeting to attend in town and even being asked to be involved in the training. I know I can learn a ton of things by reading on here and taking online training, etc.

I have been through so many people trying to get to director. I know that people have signed up who are kit nappers and don't really know why. I have others who have signed up and gave up after a bit. I have given a lot to each one of them. I can only imagine what someone who is a director has gone through with probably far more people signed and left than me.

You are gung ho and that is awesome for you and your director. I do hear what you are saying and your director sounds to not have a bunch of people under her. I do believe I would be working closely with those that producing to make sure they are happy and getting the support she needs. The more I have read here I would say that she has something else going on. She may be frustrated at her dwindling down line and may just need a lunch with you to get back on track. Make sure to be open with her and tell her how you feel - she may need your support as much as you need hers. Not like that you need to train her but if she hears it from you she may think to herself "I need to pull my head out and get back at this awesome business"

I had someone say to me once that if I wanted to be a director then I needed to act like one. That keeps popping into my head and when I read threads like this one I try to learn to help my current recruits. (Funny, I have a vision of someone I thought I was training getting onto a message board like this and venting about me so I almost wonder if I am not going overboard in helping them.)

I know this is long and I hope you get my well intended drift.

Everyone does their business their way and while they may think they are "there for their team", some are just not getting it.

I went to every meeting and met every challenge and was (am) always one of the top in the cluster. I thought my director was supportive and there - she always answered my calls. But then I started noticing that she didn't always follow through with promises and rarely made calls to me first.

I also found out that she had not been doing any training to my downline when I started recruiting (I was green and thought she was doing it). Those consultants had virtually no training - I would call them but it wasn't training.

Her newsletters are about quarterly and even when PC was sending charms every month as an incentive she wouldn't mail them until the newsletters went out because she wouldn't spend the $0.37 postage (at that point she had moved away).

She feels she is a great director and she does have her good points but I feel that it is not my responsibility to contact her - it is her's to contact me. If I didn't respond, then that's different but I do and she should be the one keeping in touch. She chose to not go to conference this year and then had a director meeting sounding like she had been right there with us. lol

Now she might call me every other month or sends an occasional email. She always says "call me" and whenever I do leave her a message she emails back with comments you would make to a new consultant like I had no clue. Back when I started she had her director team working right with her on the meetings but with me she doesn't even involve me when she comes to do a meeting with my team (almost once a year) - I started doing my own meetings when I was a FD with just 3 consultants because she moved (she encouraged that but didn't give me much guidance at all after the first meeting). Sorry - this ended up being a vent.

ANYWAY! My point is that she thinks she is a great director but I don't see her that way. I try my best to do all the things I wish she would do for me but I am sure that some on my team may think that I am not doing enough. We are all human. You have to tell us what you want, need. If we don't respond - shame on us. But if you don't tell us we can't try to fix it or explain.

Those with large teams can't physically talk to everyone every week but they can email everyone and they need to spend their time with the top performers, new people and those doing anything special (out of that person's normal ways).

I leave a message at least a couple times a month with even those that never respond to my calls, emails or meetings. I won't go away until they say "I'm done" and then I'll try to be in touch at least a couple times a year. I truely care about them all and I want them to know that but I also know I'm not perfect and that I miss things too. I do tell them to call or email anytime they have a question or need something but I don't depend on that. In fact, you can bet something's wrong when they AREN'T calling or answering calls.

We all need to give each other a break and we also need to tell the person we feel has slighted us so they at least have a chance to make it good. I have told my director how I feel but she just gets defensive so now I just do it my way and take what she decides to throw my way when it happens...

Last edited:

1. How do I contact my director's upline?

You can contact your director's upline by reaching out to your director and asking for their contact information. Your director should have a list of their upline's contact information, including phone numbers and email addresses. You can also search for your director's upline on the Pampered Chef website or reach out to other consultants in your cluster who may have this information.

2. What should I do if my director is not supportive?

If you feel like your director is not providing you with the support you need, you can reach out to their upline for guidance and coaching. You can also join a support group for Pampered Chef consultants, either in person or online, to connect with other consultants and get the support you need.

3. How do I find out about cluster meetings?

To find out about cluster meetings, you can check your email for any evites or invitations from your director or other consultants in your cluster. You can also ask your director for more information or reach out to other consultants in your cluster to see if they have any information about upcoming meetings.

4. What should I do if I haven't received any invitations to meetings?

If you haven't received any invitations to meetings, you can reach out to your director and ask to be added to their email list or to receive notifications about upcoming meetings. You can also ask other consultants in your cluster to make sure you are included in any communication about meetings.

5. How can I get coaching from my director's upline?

To get coaching from your director's upline, you can reach out to them directly and ask for their guidance and support. You can also attend any training or meetings that they may lead and reach out to them for one-on-one coaching sessions. You can also join a support group for Pampered Chef consultants where you can connect with other consultants and receive coaching and support.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PC Mom 55
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
chefashleigh
  • PCwithStay-C
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
PampMomof3
  • baychef