• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director How Are Your Leads After the New Web Switch?

In summary, Sandi says that she's gotten a few online sales but no leads since the switch over to the web-based lead system. Ruth says that she's still waiting for her first lead, though she has had customers tell her they were waiting for a call through the site.
Malinda Klein
Gold Member
i'm interested in knowing how everyone's leads are doing?

Before the web, I was getting minimum of 3 people to call about shows or recruit leads... Now, none.

Before the web, I was getting $300+ in online orders, now i'm getting $150

I checked my senior consultant that hit $1250's in April, and for the May she had $0.00. hmmmm

How about you?

Leads? Do we still get these? I've gotten two orders since May 1, both under $50. No leads. My consultants who have qualified with sales have gotten zilch.

i don't think we get leads, but i haven't received any calls or anything from anyone wanting to do a show or wanting more info on the business - from picking my name out of the 5. Is anyone getting these leads?

Last lead 4/23. Needed help with a broken stone not purchased from me.

Sandi

I've gotten 2:I from a lady who thought I lived close and was looking for a cherry pitter---about 2 wks after the were on the outlet. And wouldn't give me her contact information. :(And a scam lady who 1/2 the company has heard from.:(I have gotten a few orders here and there but nothing to amount to much.I miss the old system!!

the sales leads have slipped by about 50% and have gotten NO other leads since the switch over as compared to 3 or 4 a month for shows, recruits etc. Sad

The only "lead" I've gotten was a lady who needed a corn butterer. She picked me from the list.

As for online sales, I've gotten 3 this month for a total of about $40. I have one consultant in the lead system with $0 in online sales. Super curious how I have gotten 3 and she none if it's supposed to be in some order for those. I would have thought she would have gotten one before I got a second one. I know she hasn't gotten any lead calls!

I too very much miss the old system. I think the whole "shop online" system is deterring people from purchasing. It's too cumbersome.

Zero leads except for people who have purchased. At least that is still rolling in!

Order for today:
Order Total: $8.25
Item Qty
1260 Citrus Peeler 1
Wow!!!

cincychef said:
Order for today:
Item Qty
1260 Citrus Peeler 1
Wow!!!

That's crazy! What in the world??!!!

I am only getting the "contact me" things. One is a lead for a party 72 miles away. Although I do like stretching out, if there is no signed recruit, the chances of me making a profit are not in my favor. Also, I have a consultant in that area that just signed on to 31 and I am concerned she may be leaving PC. So do I give it to her?

It is what it is, I guess.

I got a lead about 2 months ago, wanting me to donate to a fundraiser. No other leads and no sales leads either. I current with sales and acitivity. However, lately I just don't care! I don't feel like calling the h.o. and just getting a run around for an answer.

Thought I'd share my "awesome" lead I got yesterday. Got an "online activity summary" email stating that a cancelled order was sent to my website. Super. Lead total -$33.00. HO didn't know what to tell me when I asked about it, they couldn't even find the information. Ugh.

cincychef said:
Order for today:
Item Qty
1260 Citrus Peeler 1
Wow!!!

I've gotten that exact order before. Also one for one mini serving spatula. lol whatever.

What a joke...they should do away with the "lead" system. It is just a crap shoot of who wants to pick you...or if they even know you.

HOLY COW! I was setting up for a show last night, my phone rings, not a number I recognize but it's local. I answer and the gal says, "Hi, my name is xxx and I got your number from the PC website. I'd like to see about signing up to be a consultant." :bugeye:

She tells me later in the conversation that she'd tried in July but was never contacted by anyone so this time she decided to make the call!

We're meeting Saturday to sign her up. Hoping it all goes through! I'm completely in shock but totally psyched:woohoo:

That's great! I'm still waiting for my first lead even though I went back into the system in August.

Ruth that is incredible!!! Congratulations!! I am still -0- on the lead numbers!!

They never called her because no one gets the leads. I have had customers tell me they were waiting for a call through the site so asked around and found me. I does not work correctly so all these people think PC consultants won't call when they don't know they are supposed to.

trps said:
They never called her because no one gets the leads. I have had customers tell me they were waiting for a call through the site so asked around and found me. I does not work correctly so all these people think PC consultants won't call when they don't know they are supposed to.

I hope you are sharing that feed back with HO. I would specifically mention the customers who have said that to you so HO can survey them and hopefully fix this mess.

Well, I got my 1st lead for a booking since April today . . . 143 miles away, almost a 3 hour drive and over a mountain pass. I really want to cry.

Sandi

sandilou2 said:
Well, I got my 1st lead for a booking since April today . . . 143 miles away, almost a 3 hour drive and over a mountain pass. I really want to cry.

Sandi

Good Golly! Did this person contact you? Or did they actually have the option, like the old system, to ask for someone to contact them, then PC sent you the lead?

So sorry Sandi- wow!

The message was from her, not PC, and it says its from my personalized website. The info looks like she must have filled out some sort of information. It's a tiny farm town. She also says she MIGHT be insterested in signing, depending on how the party went.

Sandi

sandilou2 said:

She is going to do a catalog party and is seriously thinking about the biz since there is no one w/in 150 miles. This IS going to turn out to be awesome after all! :)

Sandi

Sandi, that IS awesome! Wow, to think you are the ONLY consultant qualified to be in the lead system for a 150 mile area?!! Crazy!

I just got my first lead since the beginning of August. She called me for 1 veggie peeler- I sold her on two. At least no spam.

What are the most frequently asked questions about the leads after the new web switch?

1. How has the quality of the leads changed after the new web switch?

2. Are there more leads available now compared to before the web switch?

3. Have you noticed any differences in the types of leads generated since the switch?

4. Can you provide any statistics on the effectiveness of the new web switch in generating leads?

5. Are there any new features or tools available with the new web switch that can help with lead generation?

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KellyCooks
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Saturday Gourmet
  • CoidgigBese
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • chefsteph07