• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Boost Your HO Recruit Leads Success: Effective Wording and Strategies

HO recruit leads that do not have phone numbers. They share their approach of requesting a phone number and sending emails and catalogs, but have had mixed success. They also mention some strange experiences with leads and ask for others' wording and strategies.
amy07
Notice: This is NOT a complaint about the lead system.;)

I need help in my approach in contacting HO recruit leads. The majority do NOT have phone numbers. Of course I send an email but we all know how that goes......
Would any of you be willing to share your wording/text that has been successful for you?
I'm feeling very discouraged that I am not having great (or any) success with the leads I do get. The kicker was this weekend when I saw a consultants name that seemed really familiar. Turns out she was a HO lead for me (no phone number), but signed with someone else at a later time. :yuck:bummer!!

I put all HO leads on my newsletter list so they do get an email from me about once a month.

When I first get the lead without a phone number I ask what they are looking for and request a phone number so that I can help them better and faster. That usually works. If I don't get a response from the email I will send a catalog with a note if they gave me an address. That often doesn't get me any where either though.

We can only do what we can do...

I do what Beth does also....
I usually say in my email that I'd be happy to provide more information if you could please let me know a # and good time to reach you or if you prefer you can contact me at ## and at....times....They usually always provide a number they can be reached at or I have had some call me....but unfortunately I have had many HO leads that go nowhere.....but I also keep them on my email list so they are receiving my newsletters and they haven't asked to be removed....

I also do what Beth does by adding them to my newsletter.I had written a while back about a consultant I got as a HO lead who was just trying to see "how the system worked" and how long it would take me to call her. Another one was already working with another consultant but wanted to see if I'd send her different info or if we were all on the same page. That was weird.But they are like anything else... leads... sometimes they pan out and other times they don't...

but can you share the exact wording of your email? Maybe that is where I'm losing them. Maybe I'm too direct?

Hi Dean!

I received your information from The Pampered Chef office so that I can help you. You marked that you are interested in our business opportunity. I would be happy to meet with you so I can answer any questions you may have. Would you please send me your phone number and the best time to call? I would be happy to call you. If you prefer, feel free to call me at 304-9008 to talk and/or set up a time we can go over what this business can do for you.

I look forward to talking with you soon!
Beth
Dean signed.
Hi Cortney!

My name is Beth and Pampered Chef just sent me an email letting me know that you are interested in learning more about The Pampered Chef. I would love to take a few minutes and answer your questions to see if this might be something you would want to do. You can start right away if you are at that point or we can do a show and you can start after that if you decide to give it a try - whatever you are comfortable with!

You did not include your phone number in the contact information so please call me at your convenience or email me with the number and best time for me to call. You can visit my website < www.pamperedchef.biz/bbrigham > and see some of the many benefits of this business and the benefits your friends and family can get from hosting your shows and purchasing our products.

I look forward to meeting you and helping you decide if this is right for you.
She chose not to respond. I don't know if she looked over the website and changed her mind or if she was fishing...

ok, that is almost identical to what I'm sending. thanks for sharing!

amy07 said:
Notice: This is NOT a complaint about the lead system.;)

I need help in my approach in contacting HO recruit leads. The majority do NOT have phone numbers. Of course I send an email but we all know how that goes......
Would any of you be willing to share your wording/text that has been successful for you?
I'm feeling very discouraged that I am not having great (or any) success with the leads I do get. The kicker was this weekend when I saw a consultants name that seemed really familiar. Turns out she was a HO lead for me (no phone number), but signed with someone else at a later time. :yuck:bummer!!

OK-that stinks! Does anyone have a reason that HO has given as to why the phone number isn't mandatory for a lead to enter??

in all fairness, this particular lead had put on her online form for how did you hear about PC - cooking show.
So, I hope she signed with the Consultant whose show she attended. So once again, ask everyone at every show.

as for the other HO leads, of the 2 that I have signed they have been kitnappers. They were two of the 3 leads that had phone numbers. The other phone number wasn't valid:grumpy:
so if email is my only communication aside from snail mail I'm just looking for insight/guidance/suggestions. I understand that they are leads and not guarantees. ****sigh**** someday.....

My first email usually says something like...thanks for your interest...I'd love to explore how PC can meet your needs....please provide me with your phone or call me at your leisure...check out my site.But that typically gets no response (LOL) so then I send this. I think I got this wording from Becky. It's for my 2nd or 3rd email.
Hi Kelly,
I'm just checking in to make sure you received my previous email. I wanted to touch base so I can answer your questions about Pampered Chef and I have no other way to reach you other than email (that's all that was provided to me by our Home Office). I just don't want to leave you hanging! So, I just wanted to know if you still wish to be contacted so I can be of service to you. If so, please give me a call or send me your phone number so that we can connect. If not, that's fine too, but if you could send me a quick email to let me know, that would be great. I do need to update our Home Office as to the status/outcome of the referral to me. Either way, feel free to let me know what, if anything, you need from me. Thanks!

Excellent words!! Thanks!

THANKS DEB!!!!!I have one I'm going to send that to this morning!!!!!

What is the best way to approach potential recruits for my HO business?

The best way to approach potential recruits for your HO business is to first identify your target audience and tailor your messaging to their needs and interests. You can also try reaching out to individuals who have expressed interest in similar businesses or products, or utilize social media platforms to connect with a larger audience.

How can I effectively word my recruiting message to attract quality leads?

When crafting your recruiting message, it's important to be clear and concise. Highlight the benefits and opportunities of joining your HO business, and use persuasive language to appeal to potential recruits. You can also include testimonials from satisfied team members to showcase the success and potential of your business.

What are some effective strategies for converting leads into actual recruits?

One effective strategy for converting leads into recruits is to establish a personal connection with them. Take the time to get to know their goals and interests, and provide them with personalized information and support. You can also offer incentives or promotions to entice them to join your team.

How can I stand out in a saturated market and attract top recruits?

To stand out in a saturated market and attract top recruits, it's important to differentiate yourself from other HO businesses. This can include showcasing your unique products, services, or business model, as well as highlighting any special bonuses or perks for joining your team. Additionally, building a strong online presence and consistently providing valuable content can help you establish yourself as a leader in the industry.

What are some common mistakes to avoid when recruiting for my HO business?

Some common mistakes to avoid when recruiting for your HO business include being too pushy or aggressive, not following up with potential recruits, and not clearly communicating the expectations and responsibilities of joining your team. It's also important to avoid overselling or making unrealistic promises, as this can lead to disappointment and dissatisfaction among recruits.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KellyCooks
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Saturday Gourmet
  • Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
akaskydebil
  • heat123