• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Hosting a Successful Open House: Recipes to Try!

In summary, an open house is an informal event where you invite friends, family, and acquaintances to your home to showcase and demonstrate Pampered Chef products. It differs from traditional parties in that there is no pressure to buy anything and guests can come and go as they please. To ensure a successful open house, it's important to plan ahead and promote the event, create a guest list, and offer incentives for guests to attend. Popular recipes to try at an open house include Pampered Chef Deep-Dish Pizza, Mini Taco Cups, and Quick and Easy Guacamole. Anyone can host an open house, even if they don't own any Pampered Chef products, as the consultants will provide all necessary products and tools. There is no
annew
Has anyone had an open house yet???
if so what recipes did you make ahead for your guests to try??
Mine is on Sunday & I'm having a hard time trying to decide what to make??!!

I do mine in the fall and I always make the new recipes, usually 2 appetizers and 2 desserts.

I'm doing a hostess appreciation b/c I'd like to get another show in next week plus I'd like a few more bookings.....

I think I'm going to make:
lemony gingertinis
moroccan hummus cups
pineapple salsa
California club pizza
lava cake in deep covered baker

Related to Hosting a Successful Open House: Recipes to Try!

1. What exactly is an open house and how does it differ from other types of events?

An open house is an informal event where you invite friends, family, and acquaintances to your home to showcase and demonstrate Pampered Chef products. Unlike traditional parties, there is no pressure to buy anything, and guests can come and go as they please.

2. How can I ensure that my open house is a success?

To have a successful open house, it's important to plan ahead and promote the event. Create a guest list and send out invitations at least two weeks in advance. Offer incentives for guests to attend, such as a free gift or a discount on their purchase. Be sure to have plenty of product demonstrations and samples available for guests to try.

3. What are some popular recipes to try at an open house?

Some popular recipes to try at an open house include our famous Pampered Chef Deep-Dish Pizza, Mini Taco Cups, and Quick and Easy Guacamole. These recipes are not only delicious but also showcase the versatility of our products.

4. Can I host an open house if I don't own any Pampered Chef products?

Absolutely! Hosting an open house is a great way to introduce yourself to Pampered Chef products and see them in action. Our consultants will provide all the necessary products and tools for the demonstrations and recipes.

5. Is there a cost to host an open house?

There is no cost to host an open house. Our consultants will work with you to plan and prepare for the event, and there is no pressure to buy anything. However, if your guests do make purchases, you can earn free and discounted products as a hostess. It's a win-win for everyone!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• annew
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
annew
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • beepampered
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies