• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Host/Guest Specials Through Nov???

In summary, the current host special for November is a free stoneware item with a purchase of $750 or more in guest sales, while the guest special is a free mini serving spatula with a purchase of $75 or more. To qualify for the specials, the host must have a minimum of $750 in guest sales and the guest must make a purchase of $75 or more at a Pampered Chef party. The host and guest specials cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts. The host can choose from a selection of stoneware items for the free host special. Both in-person and virtual parties are eligible for the specials as long as the minimum sales requirements are met.
Kathytnt
When the November Special is posted would one of you wonderfully creative people come up with one of those flyers that has Sept-November for Host and Guest specials - I love :love: using those but I am not as creative

Kathytnt said:
When the November Special is posted would one of you wonderfully creative people come up with one of those flyers that has Sept-November for Host and Guest specials - I love :love: using those but I am not as creative
Joy has already posted her DYLAB flyer.

Oops - I will find that thread

DYLAB is a new term to me~what does it mean?

"Do You Love A Bargain?" It is a great host flyer that Joy does every month.

Could someone link it to this post? I must be going brain dead because I can't find it.

Thanks!:)

Last edited:
I was just coming here to look for this! Can anyone get this converted to PDF? The graphics don't come through for me:cry:

Are you able get to Joy's site? She has both a word version and a PDF version. Is the pdf version not loading for you? Email me if that is the case and I'll try sending it to you to see if its a download problem. [email protected]

Thanks Tasha; it actually does come through.....I was meaning a PDF with the updated Nov specials. I think Joy was going to tell us when she made the new one.
I'm really not wanting the DYLAB; just a flyer showing all 3 host specials to send in mini catalogs. Anyone?:love:

Related to Host/Guest Specials Through Nov???

1. What are the current host/guest specials for November?

The current host special for November is a free stoneware item with a purchase of $750 or more in guest sales. The guest special for November is a free mini serving spatula with a purchase of $75 or more.

2. How can I qualify for the host/guest specials?

To qualify for the host special, you must host a Pampered Chef party with a minimum of $750 in guest sales. To qualify for the guest special, you must make a purchase of $75 or more at a Pampered Chef party.

3. Can I combine the host/guest specials with other offers or discounts?

No, the host and guest specials cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts.

4. Can I choose which stoneware item I receive as the host special?

Yes, you can choose from a selection of stoneware items for your free host special.

5. Can I still receive the host/guest specials if I have a virtual party?

Yes, the host and guest specials are available for both in-person and virtual parties. As long as the minimum sales requirements are met, you will qualify for the specials.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• VeronicaW
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Cool2Cook
  • fifiplc
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
fifiplc
Replies