1. Want to buy your holiday gifts AND support Chef Success seamlessly in the process? If you click a merchant link like amazon or ebay on Chef Success, Chef Success in turn receives 7% of that purchase. Click here for the merchant list. It's easy!

October and November 2012 Host Special

Discussion in 'Chef's Lounge' started by fifiplc, Aug 19, 2012.

1. fifiplc

fifiplc Gold Member

Does anyone know what the October and November Host specials are? I am not at home and have ran into someone wanting to have a party in one of those months. I can't remember.

2. ChefPeg

ChefPeg Gold Member

3. fifiplc

fifiplc Gold Member

Wow, good thing I didn't tell her what I thought it was. I thought it was stoneware. My memory is shot. Thanks!

4. ChefPeg

ChefPeg Gold Member

November's is stoneware.
    $150-$649.99 in guest sales: choose 1 piece of unglazed stoneware
    $650 or more: Choose 2 pieces of glazed or unglazed stoneware

Nov. 1-10 only: hosts get the new large cutting board with juice wells free

5. byrd1956

byrd1956 Gold Member

Chef Peg, how do you know the Nov. special? When I log in to consultant's corner it only goes through Oct. I would love to be able to get the new Nov. flyer to share.

6. kreaser

kreaser Gold Member

I believe it's in the changeover kit info

7. byrd1956

byrd1956 Gold Member

aha! found it. been so busy w/Aug. & slowly starting on Sept. I have not even looked at everything in the change-over pack

8. VeronicaW

VeronicaW Gold Member

Any mini-flyers with Oct/Nov?

9. byrd1956

byrd1956 Gold Member

Any flyer w/Nov.? Wish it was on cc as someone wants a Nov. show. I would like to attach the image/info to an e-mail to send. I know one of your smart cookies have this somewhere!

10. fifiplc

fifiplc Gold Member

Thanks so much, everyone!