• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

May, June, July, August Host/Guest Specials

I've been using them for the last few months! The flyers are on the free side - you do not need to pay.Thanks, I wasn't sure what was going on. If I have a chance sometime, I'll have to give it a try with another browser.
AlowayFamily
Gold Member
So are any of you creative and ingenious cheffers working on this yet? I tried to get into the May CN just now, but my Adobe doesn't give me the link, it just opens the file.

I have a show Tuesday that I would really love to have the next few months host and guest specials in each guest packet.

I would be happy to create it if someone would send me the host special files from the May CN.

Thanks!!!

Working on it today...just keep interrupted with work! :)

This was uploaded to flyers tab on my site last night. I've updated DYLAB and the Sizzle both.

Love it Joy!! Thanks!!

Joy these rock............... THANKS!!!!!

I really need this for tonite, and my computer keeps telling me there are errors..... So frustrating!
Any chance someone can upload it to word?

I so appreciate all of your creativity.

Thanks.

Not sure if anyone is still interested in this, but, here is the pdf. I'll post the Word version later.

Attachments

• MayJuneJuly2009_noname.pdf
    121.3 KB · Views: 230
Not sure if anyone is still interested in this, but, here is the pdf. I'll post the Word version later.

Attachments

• MayJuneJuly2009_noname.pdf
    121.3 KB · Views: 512
Looks great Kathleen! Thanks! :)

love the color. Could you post it in Word so we can add our info to it?? THANK YOU!

Yes, word please.
Really appreciate your work.

is anyone not planning to share the july and august host special so that june doesn't get passed over. Sell a thone month might be hard to sell with those two awesome specials coming up after.

I won't be telling anyone about July until my June calendar is filled.... which means I better get busy! :)

Here is the Word version.

I couldn't decide on a color since May is Pink, June is turquoise and July is Orange. I tried leaving the Turquoise color theme, but it looked awful with the orange chart in July. That's why I chose the orange color theme for this one. But, feel free to change the color to what you want!

Attachments

• MayJuneJuly2009_noname.doc
    1.1 MB · Views: 581
PampChefJoy said:
This was uploaded to flyers tab on my site last night. I've updated DYLAB and the Sizzle both.

Thanks Joy - you are awesome as always!!!

kam said:

I couldn't decide on a color since May is Pink, June is turquoise and July is Orange. I tried leaving the Turquoise color theme, but it looked awful with the orange chart in July. That's why I chose the orange color theme for this one. But, feel free to change the color to what you want!

Thanks Kathleen, that is a big help!!

THANK YOU!!! I love the orange!!! :)

PampChefJoy said:

I can't ever seem to sign up. Do we have to pay for a subscription to get the flyers?

Everytime I try to sign up, most of the fields on the sign up page won't let me enter anything and then I get an error that I can't continue - missing info. I have tried several times over the past month or so - and it is always the same thing.

It might be your browser... do you have an alternative one? It's been difficult trying to get my site to play nicely with Internet Explorer. :(The flyers are on the free side - you do not need to pay.

I love this flyer, I have been using it the last few months. I do up host packets 10 at a time and put this in there, THANKS!

PampChefJoy said:
It might be your browser... do you have an alternative one? It's been difficult trying to get my site to play nicely with Internet Explorer. :(

The flyers are on the free side - you do not need to pay.

Thanks, I wasn't sure what was going on. If I have a chance sometime, I'll have to give it a try with another browser.

kam said:

This is SUPER Kathleen - thanks so much for making it!

Maragib said:
is anyone not planning to share the july and august host special so that june doesn't get passed over. Sell a thone month might be hard to sell with those two awesome specials coming up after.

I want to focus on June as well, so I modified the flyer to show May and June only. Hope this helps!

Kathleen, I hope you don't mind I stole and changed your document!!

Attachments

• MayJune 09.doc
    859 KB · Views: 339
I love these flyers!!! Thank you so much for creating them.

Thanks guys!

silly question, but how do you know what the specials are for July/August? I just checked CC and I didn't see it!

slapsappyhappy said:
silly question, but how do you know what the specials are for July/August? I just checked CC and I didn't see it!

Not a silly question, I asked the same thing yesterday! This link was posted in another thread: https://www.pamperedchef.com/images/...f/may09_cn.pdf and it shows the May Consultant News. When you go to CC and click on the April issue, in the web address line change apr to may and you will get the new CN.

Enjoy!

AlowayFamily said:
I want to focus on June as well, so I modified the flyer to show May and June only. Hope this helps!

Kathleen, I hope you don't mind I stole and changed your document!!

No problem! :) I am glad that everyone can change as needed!

But, here is an alternate 2-month version. I set the months top and bottom and can show the guest special a little bit better -especially with May having so many.

Attachments

• MayJune_2009.doc
    1.1 MB · Views: 373
  • MayJune_2009_noname.pdf
    956.7 KB · Views: 313
Love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kam said:
No problem! :) I am glad that everyone can change as needed!

But, here is an alternate 2-month version. I set the months top and bottom and can show the guest special a little bit better -especially with May having so many.

Dag nabbitt!! I like yours so much better and I just printed 20 copies for my show catalogs!!!!

heather223 said:
I love this flyer, I have been using it the last few months. I do up host packets 10 at a time and put this in there, THANKS!

If you show the July/August before you have a full June calendar, you are taking a major chance of having a bad June! It's SAT month so don't show anything for July or August until mid-June!!

Are any of these june july and august??
Thanks to all you creative folk!!

AlowayFamily said:
Not a silly question, I asked the same thing yesterday! This link was posted in another thread: https://www.pamperedchef.com/images/...f/may09_cn.pdf and it shows the May Consultant News. When you go to CC and click on the April issue, in the web address line change apr to may and you will get the new CN.

Enjoy!

I tried that link and it won't work for me

what am I doing wrong

Also, when I click on the April issue on CC it goes directly to the CN - no web address line

what am I doing wrong there also

:chef:

What type of web browser are you using? I know when I used firefox the other day it just brought up the CN as an acrobat document, not a web page. I wonder if it's a setting that you can adjust? Or try another type of browser? Safari works for me better, but I'm on a Mac.

It has always worked for me before and I haven't changed anything - I don't know how

Very confused

:chef:

Thank You!
You Rock!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• taterbug
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • Jayne
  • Pampered Chef Shows