• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hospitality Directors in Toledo, Oh

C
crunchyconmama
My two directors are in Bowling Green but one of my consultants is an hour from BG so I'm trying to find an h-director in Toledo. My director called home office but I haven't heard back yet. She said that they might deem Toledo too close to BG. Let me know if you know a good Toledo director.

My Director is in Perrysburg. You can e-mail me at [email protected] and I can get you her name and phone number.

Hi there! I am also a Pampered Chef consultant and I understand the importance of having a nearby Hospitality Director for support and training. I'm sorry to hear that you are having trouble finding one in Toledo. Have you tried reaching out to your regional manager for assistance? They may be able to connect you with a director in the area or provide guidance on how to handle the situation with home office. In the meantime, you can also try utilizing our online resources and connecting with other consultants in the Toledo area for support. I hope everything works out and you are able to find a great Hospitality Director in Toledo soon! Best of luck to you and your team.

1. What is the role of a Hospitality Director?

A Hospitality Director is responsible for managing the day-to-day operations of a hospitality or tourism establishment, such as a hotel, restaurant, or event venue. They oversee staff, handle customer service, and ensure the smooth functioning of the business.

2. What qualifications are required to become a Hospitality Director in Toledo?

The specific qualifications may vary depending on the establishment, but generally a Hospitality Director should have a degree in hospitality management, business administration, or a related field. They should also have experience in the industry and strong leadership and communication skills.

3. How does the proximity of Toledo to Bowling Green affect the hiring of a Hospitality Director?

The closer the two locations are, the more likely it is that the director in Bowling Green could also manage the operations in Toledo. However, it ultimately depends on the individual's workload and availability to travel between the two locations.

4. What can I do if my home office deems Toledo too close to Bowling Green for a Hospitality Director?

You can discuss potential solutions with your home office, such as extending the search to other nearby cities or considering a part-time director who can split their time between Bowling Green and Toledo.

5. Do you know of any good Hospitality Directors in Toledo that I can contact?

I am not familiar with specific individuals in the Toledo area, but you can reach out to local hospitality associations or networking groups to connect with potential candidates. Additionally, you can use online job search platforms to advertise the position and receive applications from interested candidates.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• twopamperedchefs
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • robochick84
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • jennyl