• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director HO Sales Call Review: Noise, Interruptions, and Missed Information

not you! I also have trouble understanding her, but I usually just tune her out. Nancy, I so agree about Valerie... I can't understand her. When she did her presentation at Spring Launch last year it was impossible to understand her. I have Cathy Coccazella and while she is at times bubbly, she loses control of the calls a lot. Honestly, listening to those calls does not make me money. I tried listening to the one yesterday and hung up half way through. The same people talk and talk on about themselves. I heard that Cathy C was so over the top bubbly about how "easy it was to earn Ireland--only 140K in sales"...that people were laughing on mute.
flemings99
Gold Member
Did anyone listen to the HO sales call today? Our call was a mess, way too much noise from callers that didn't mute. She had some of us hang up and call back to see if it would help, but it didn't and we also missed what she talked about in the process. Really don't want to listen to the call again. Anything important that was discussed that we don't already know?

Thanks!

I was off with hubby & the kids & missed the whole thing.

Wish they would all use Maestro like Amy Neal and she can tell exactly who has the background noise b/c everyone gets a distinct pin number when they register for the call. Then also they could easily "mute all". I think its sooo inappropriate for the sales mgrs to allow it to happen.

Melissa78 said:
Wish they would all use Maestro like Amy Neal and she can tell exactly who has the background noise b/c everyone gets a distinct pin number when they register for the call. Then also they could easily "mute all". I think its sooo inappropriate for the sales mgrs to allow it to happen.

Yes, Amy is very business like in the way she runs her calls. I appreciate it.

I can hardly understand Valerie so I don't listen to the calls.

Our area doesn't have Valerie anymore, it's now Holly.

Nancy, I so agree about Valerie... I can't understand her. When she did her presentation at Spring Launch last year it was impossible to understand her. I have Cathy Coccazella and while she is at times bubbly, she loses control of the calls a lot. Honestly, listening to those calls does not make me money. I tried listening to the one yesterday and hung up half way through. The same people talk and talk on about themselves.

Iheard that Cathy C was so over the top bubbly about how "easy it was to earn Ireland--only 140K in sales"...that people were laughing on mute.

Rachel sent out the listen-in info.. I'm planning on listening to it tonight. Hopefully it will be less painful to listen to the recording than the actual calls are. She tries so hard and I respect her for that. It's just a little too rah-rah for me... I need sometime a little more substantial from these calls.

Cathy was a little flippant about earning Dublin... and I have to also add that she was realistic and said that if working to that level did not fit into your personal business plan then set a goal that is workable for what you want to put in and get out of your business. which is so true. The trip is out there... someone will earn it.. but quite frankly, I am not in a postition to work to the level to attain it.

IMO, which doesn't really count since I'm not an AD or above at this point, the Ireland trip looks very difficult to track as well as the developing leader pts. for Directors.

I know I'm personally not going to count on 4,000 pts. for a dir. promotion when I have no idea if they will actually still hold their title on Jan. 2012 to be able to keep the pts. To me, that's a little out there on requirements but of course I'm not the one making the rules. Why are the pts. only valid if the person holds the title on Jan. 2012 WTH?! How can you be responsible for that?! I guess thanks for the added way to earn pts., but if I miss the trip by 4,000pts and it's b/c the person didn't have the title....well like I said, you better not be counting them as actual pts. due to a teammate promotion.

Melissa78 said:

I don't understand why they can't all be on Maestro. I know it probably costs them more but I too miss Amy Neal's calls on it.

DebbieJ said:
Yes, Amy is very business like in the way she runs her calls. I appreciate it.

I couldn't agree more! I am SOOOO appreciative of her attention to organization and eliminating chaos. Her calls were never crazy. WIth her system you even can press the button to ask a question/speak and it eliminates people talking over one another which drives me INSANE! Its like listening to an episode of "THe View" otherwise.

I can hardly understand Valerie so I don't listen to the calls.

Glad its not just me. She did our Director break out mtgs at Conf this past year and I focused more on trying to understand than I did getting the concept. In the end, I left to go to the ladies room only to never return. :)

I don't understand why they can't all be on Maestro. I know it probably costs them more but I too miss Amy Neal's calls on it.

I asked Cora Fisher why they didn't b/c I LOVE LOVE LOVE that the calls are recorded in mp3 format with Maestro and i can simply d/l them onto my phone or ipod and not 'call in' again and use up my phone minutes or when commuting worrying if i lose cell service (its mountainous in PA). I could also keep them forever if I so chose. Cora stated that Amy was the only one using it and that its Amy's 'baby' but that its "quite difficult to use and is tempermental". I think that was her way of saying 'those of us who are not computer savvy don't like it." They all get to choose to what they use and said that Amy did a presentation for them on using Maestro but (quote above) the rest weren't using it. I'm quite amazed that Cathy and they other new girl arent' using it b/c they are younger and well, quite frankly, the computer user generation. ;)

Can I just say how much I miss Amy as my Sales Director?!?!?!? I started with Nancy Jo Ryan and Amy...now its been all down hill since (we now have an Exec in between us and NJR and I have Jan Gilbert for Sales.)

Darn I did good! That's the first time I did multiple quotes! Had no idea how to do it! :) I don't know how to add who said the quotes but close enough! hehe *pat on the back*

Cathy C used Maestro when I had her. My questions is, why wouldn't the h.o. want all sales mangers using the same company? Makes no sense to me that they are all using a different company. And if you can't learn how to use a program, maybe you need a different job....

Karen

Melissa78 said:
Darn I did good! That's the first time I did multiple quotes! Had no idea how to do it! :) I don't know how to add who said the quotes but close enough! hehe *pat on the back*

Hit the quote button > type what you want > highlight all the text (including your response) > "cut" the text > click the back browser > quote the next poster > "paste" the previous quote & response before the new quote & response & hit the return key a couple of times to space them apart > go to the bottom of the 2nd quote & type your response.

Repeat as needed to get more than 2 quotes & responses per post.

I thought they divided up Sales Managers by management level now. I don't think it's tied to your upline.

DebbieJ said:
I thought they divided up Sales Managers by management level now. I don't think it's tied to your upline.

That's what I understand too.

Yes, by level and also by area according to what was said on my call yesterday...or what I could hear of it.

Yes that is how its done. When I started 3yrs ago and had Amy it was tied to uplines. That went away almost 2yrs ago. Now by title.

What is "Ho Sales Call Today"?

"Ho Sales Call Today" is a sales strategy that encourages potential customers to take action and make a purchase or inquire about a product or service. It typically involves a salesperson making a phone call to a prospect to pitch their product or service.

Why is "Ho Sales Call Today" important?

"Ho Sales Call Today" is important because it allows businesses to directly communicate with potential customers and convince them to make a purchase. It also helps to build relationships with customers and increase sales.

How does a "Ho Sales Call Today" work?

A "Ho Sales Call Today" typically involves a salesperson calling a potential customer and introducing themselves and their product or service. They then use persuasive techniques to convince the customer to make a purchase or schedule a meeting to learn more about the product or service.

What are the benefits of using "Ho Sales Call Today"?

The benefits of using "Ho Sales Call Today" include direct communication with potential customers, the ability to build relationships and trust with customers, and an increased chance of making a sale or getting a customer to take action.

How can I improve my "Ho Sales Call Today" technique?

To improve your "Ho Sales Call Today" technique, you can research effective sales strategies, practice your pitch, and listen to feedback from customers. It is also important to be confident, personable, and knowledgeable about your product or service.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cincychef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • finley1991
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
quiverfull7
  • PCJenni